Chapter 8 The Pain

" Okay , you have to submit this project this monday . You will be doing this project with your partner . The person who is sitting beside you will be your partner. Thats all for today. See you guys in the next class." Miss Soo said and walked out from the room .

I looked at Taehyung and sighed. He turned around and looked at me . His eyebrows furrowed.

" Why ? " He asked.

" Why what ? " I asked back.

" Hmmm. Nothing . " He said and glanced back.

" When will we start ? " I asked.

" Today . After school. " He stood up and put his book under his desk.

" Hmmm . Where ? "

" Your house . " He started walking away from me.

" My house . No way . "

" I don't care . " He said without looking at me and waved his hand to me.

" Urgh jerk . "

" You can sit here . I get you something to drink . " I said as I left Taehyung at the living room. I made my way to the kitchen .

I opened the refrigerator and took out a bottle of orange juice. I took two glasses from the cabinet and put some ice . I was about to pour the orange juice into the glass when a drop of blood fell into the glass.

" Shit " I murmured under my breath.

I put my hand on my nose and felt something wet . I ran to the sink , washed my nose and saw blood flowed into the sink hole.

" Hey , what took you so long ?"

I turned around and saw Taehyung was walking into the kitchen .

" Hmmm nothing . Here . " I said nervously as I poured some orange juice into the other glass and hand it to him.

" Thanks . " He replied and took the glass.

I nodded and walked to the living room with Taehyung walking behind me.

Taehyung's POV :

I sat on the couch while playing with my phone . But suddenly I smelt blood.

I walked to the kitchen and saw Jane was washing her face . The smell of blood was not so strong but I was pretty sure it came from Jane .

" Hey , what took you so long ? " I said .

" Hmm nothing . Here. " She said as she hand me a glass of orange juice . I could tell that she was nervous by her voice. She acted like nothing happened and walked out from the kitchen . I followed her and we went to the living room .

We started doing our project at the living room . I noticed her face became pale.

" Are you okay , Jane ? " I asked her.

She lifted up her head and looked at me .

" Ya . I'm fine . " She said , smiled to me and continued doing her work.

" Hey do you have a stapler ? " She asked me .

" Ya . I think I have . Wait . " I turned around and searched it in my bag . I was busy searching for it when I smelt blood again .

I turned around and saw her nose was bleeding .

" Jane ? "

" Yes . " She lifted up her head.

" Your nose is bleeding . "

" Huh ? " She quickly wiped her nose with her hand .

" Excuse me . " She stood up and walked to the toilet .

" Bang ! "

I quickly stood up when I heard a loud thud sound . I ran to the toilet and saw Jane laying on the floor unconsciously.

" Jane ! "

Jane's POV :

Opening my eyes , I saw a tall figure standing in front of me .

" Hey , you're awake . " Taehyung said as he walked to my side.

" Where am I ? "

" You're in hospital . I found you passed out in the toilet . "

" Ohhh . Did you call Jimin ? "

" Hmm not yet . "

" Please don't call him . "

" But why ? "

I hesitated to answer his question. I was about to answer him when the doctor came in .

" Hi Jane . Long time no see . " He said.

" Hi Doctor Lee. " I replied .

" You know him ? " Taehyung asked.

I nodded.

" So Jane , I guess you didn't take your medicine anymore right ? Caused your condition is getting bad . " Doctor Lee said.

" Wait , what do you mean by her condition is getting bad ? " Taehyung asked.

" You don't know about it ? " Doctor Lee asked as his eyebrows furrowed.

Taehyung shook his head.

Doctor Lee told him how I suffered from Aplastic Anaemia and how it wasn't the common kind . A few thousand people in the world suffered from this and it has proved to be quiet fatal.

After Doctor Lee walked out from the room , Taehyung took a seat beside me .

" Since when ? " He asked .

" Since my mother died . "

" Did anyone know about this ? "

I shook my head.

" Your family ? "

" I don't have family . My mom was the only person I had . "

" Jimin ? "

I shook my head again.

" That's the reason why , you don't want me to call Jimin. " He said with a soft voice . That was the first time I heard it .

" Ya . I don't want to make him worry . "

" Jane . " He grabbed my hand gently sending thrill throughout my body.

I looked at him and our eyes locked for awhile . I could feel my heart was pounding .

" Please don't tell anyone about this. I'll tell Jimin by myself . "

He nodded his head.

The silence had fallen between us. I looked at our hand .

"  But I thought demon can't get sick by human disease. " Taehyung said as he broke the silence.

" Well . I'm a half demon . I still have my human side . "

" Ohhh . Do you need anything? Are you hungry ? "

I shook my head .

" No. I'm good . Why are you being so nice to me ? " I said and chuckled.

" Am I bad before this ? "

I nodded .

" Haish . Molla . " He scratched his head.

I chuckled.

" You can go home today . But you need to eat your medicine . " Doctor Lee said as he gave me my medicine description.

" Thanks doctor . " I replied .

" You're welcome . " He said and walked out from the room .

" Kaja . I'll send you home . " Taehyung said .

" Okay . "

We walked out from the room and went to take my medicine. We were waiting for the lift when I saw someone familiar . My eyes widened.

" Mark "