Chapter 16 The Show

" What the hell have you done to him Luna ? " Taehyung asked as he held Jane's hand . The others except Jimin and Taehyung helped Junior who was lying unconsciously on the floor.

" Get your hand off that slut Taehyung . " She said angrily.

" It's not me . It was the slut who hurt her own brother . " She added with a cocky smile on her face .

" It was an accident. You're the one who compelled him . " Jane replied.

" What ? You compelled him? " Jimin asked disbelief.

" Shut up Jimin . " Luna spatted.

" Why would you do that ? " Taehyung asked .

" Ohh Tae . " Luna said softly as she made her way to Taehyung .

" Don't Tae me . " Taehyung hissed. Luna rolled her eyes to him and smirked.

" I do this just for you . I want us to be together . You and me . We will be a perfect couple. " She said as she brushed her finger on Taehyung's face.

" Don't touch me. " Taehyung said as he slapped Luna's hand away from his face .

" I already have a girlfriend . " Taehyung said as he hugged my hand tightly. Luna's eyes widened after Taehyung said that.

" What ? Who ? I thought you love me . " Luna said angrily.

"No, I never have a feeling for you . Not even once. I only love Jane. She is the only one I want." Taehyung said as he tucked a strand of Jane's hair behind her ear.

" What ? No ! No ! " She shouted .

" You can't be with her. You're suppose to be with me . Only me. You're mine. " She yelled as she tried to rip Taehyung off from Jane.

" Stop it Luna . " Taehyung shouted as he pushed Luna away made her fell on the floor.

" I'm done with this shit. " He added.

" How could you ? " Luna said as her eyes started watering.

" You ! " Luna yelled as she pointed to Jane.

" You little bitch ! You take him from me . " She yelled again as she slowly stood up.

" I told you to stay away from him but now you take him away from me. " She shouted hysterically.

" And this is what you get when you take what's mine. " She said slowly as a creepy smile formed across her face.

In a flash , Junior was in her hands . She was too fast for the boys to stop her.

" No . " Jane gasped . She shocked and tried to go to Junior but Taehyung stopped her .

" Let me go Taehyung . " She said as she tried to get out from Taehyung's grip.

" Jimin hold her . I take care of this. " He said as he pushed Jane slightly into Jimin's arms.

" Let him go Luna . " Taehyung said as he made his way to Luna.

" For what ? " Luna asked innocently. Taehyung definitely knew what would happen next and he needed to get Junior off from her immediately .

" Stop . " Luna said made Taehyung stopped .

" Just let him go Luna. " Taehyung said softly.

" Ohh Taehyung . I really want to give him to you but his blood is too sweet for me to resist. " She said as she pushed Junior's head slightly , exposing his neck to her.

" What ? No . Don't you dare " Jane shouted.

Luna licked Junior's neck and kissed the spot where she will bite him .

" Oh Jane . You're messing with a wrong person. " She smirked.

" Shall I ? " She asked , opening her mouth widely , showing her fangs.

" No . " Taehyung said as he ran to her but Luna dodged him caused him to fall on the floor. Luna took the opportunity to bury her fangs into Junior's neck and started sucking his blood.

" No !!!!!! " Jane shouted as she ran to her and ripped her off from Junior. But it was too late , fortunately Luna didn't get to suck all of his blood but the venom got into his veins.

Jane pushed Luna away until she hit the wall . The rest of the boys ran to Luna and held her while Jane on the other hand , pressed her palm over Junior's neck to stop the bleeding .

" Jimin help me . " Jane shouted as she started crying . Jimin ran to Jane and knelt beside her. So did Taehyung .

" He can't be a vampire . Please . " Jane begged to Jimin .

" I don't know if I can't stop . " Jimin said nervously.

" Jimin please save him . " Jane held Jimin's hand tightly ,hoping that he could suck the venom out. Junior's face became pale and it freaked the damn out of Jane.

" Let me do this . " Taehyung volunteered. Jane snapped her head to Taehyung and nodded.

" Jimin . " Taehyung called Jimin name and Jimin nodded to him . Jimin slowly stood up and said " I will handle her . " Then , he walked to Luna who was held by the boys.

" I don't know if I can stop." Taehyung said slowly .

" Please just save him. I'll help you . I'll stop you . " Jane said as she held Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung nodded his head to Jane and then showed his fangs, buried his fangs into Junior's wrist and started sucking the venom.

After a few second , Junior's face became normal but Taehyung still didn't stop sucking his Junior.

" Taehyung stop . " Jane said as she held Taehyung's shoulder. But Taehyung was drown into the sweetness of Junior's blood.

" Taehyung stop ! " Jane shouted made Taehyung snapped to the reality . He slowly let go of Junior's wrist from his mouth and wiped the blood on his mouth.

" I'm sorry . " Taehyung said as he stood up . Jane gave him a small smile and held his hand .

" No need to be sorry . Thanks . " Jane said softly . Taehyung nodded in return and picked Junior's body up .

" Kaja . We need to take him home. " He said as he held Jane hand.

Hi guys , I'm really sorry for the late update. I was really busy with all the homeworks and study since my examination is in two weeks from now . I'm sorry if this chapter is a little boring and sorry for all the mistakes. I don't have time to edit this chapter . But I hope you guys like it . xoxo