Chapter 12 Siblings Fight

Okay hi guys . This is probably a very long chapter. This chapter is more about Jane and Junior . Happy reading 💕

Taehyung's POV :

Her lips was soft and sweet . I just didn't want her to stop . I have been craving for her lips for a long time. I didn't sure about her feeling towards me but I knew I love her . I wanted the time to stop so I could enjoy this moment for myself.

Being with her was the only thing I wanted to do . Everytime I saw her , I had a urge to protect her. She looked so vulnerable even though I knew she was strong. I knew who was she but it doesn't matter to me . I didn't care about it . I just wanted to be with her . Forever.

We both pulled away to catch breath. I leaned my forehead against hers and I could see a faint smile formed on her face. I pressed my lips on her lips for a quick peck.

" Let's go . I give you a ride . " I said and ruffled her hair.

" Okay . " She replied and smiled.

I grabbed my bag and took her bag that Jimin brought a few minutes ago . The school already end for about an hour . She took her bag and wore it .

I held her hand and walked out from the room.  We headed to the parking area and got into my car . I started the engine and drove off to her house.

I drove the car to her house . It was 7 pm and the sky already dark. I pulled the brek as I stopped the car in front of her house.

I looked at my side and I saw a very beautiful angle was sleeping peacefully. I didn't want to wake her up . I loved to see her like that , she looked like nothing but an innocent baby.

" Jane , wake up . We made it . " I said while I shook her shoulder slightly.

She opened her and rubbed her eyes slightly .

" Sorry , I fell asleep . " She said quietly loud enough for me to hear.

" Its okay . " I said and smiled to her .

" Thank you . "

" For what . "

" For everything . " She leaned closer and pecked my cheek.

I nodded as I placed my hands on the sides of her face and kissed her forehead.

" Good bye. " She said as she opened the door and stepped out from my car.

" Bye. "

She closed the door and bent down to wave her hand to me through the window. I waved my hand back to her and drove off from her house.

Jane's POV :

I stood still in front of my house as I watched his car off from my sight. I was so happy and I knew what I want . Him . Nothing else but him . I still could feel butterflies in my stomach .

I turned around and saw my brother leaning against my house door. He was smirking to me with his hand crossed on his chest .

I rolled my eyes and walked to him . I ignored his presence and unlocked the door . I opened the door and stepped into my house. I didn't bother to switch on the light and was about to walk to my room when he made me stopped .

" Do you really love him ? " He said which made frozed in my place.

I nodded , didn't bother to speak.
" Why do you love him. " he asked.

" Why not ? " I asked back as I turned around to face him. The room was dimply lit , I could barely see his face.

He sighed before he spoke again.