Chapter 13 Unbelievable

I clenched my fist as I tried to control my anger. In front of me , I could see Junior kissed Luna on her lips before she walked off with her friends leaving my brother at his locker.

She walked towards me and intentionally hit her shoulder with mine when she walked past me. I stumbled a little but managed to control my balance.

I looked at Junior as our eyes connecting. I made my way towards him when he ignored me. He was searching something in his locker when I slammed the locker shut.

" What are you doing ? " He asked with angry tone .

" What was that ? " I asked him , still keeping my eyes on his eyes.

" What do you mean ? " He asked.
" You know what I mean Junior. You kissed Luna. " I said almost shout.

" Why not ? If you can make love with him , why can't I ? " He said as he pointed at Taehyung who was standing behind me. "By the way , she is my girlfriend . So she can do whatever she wants to me." He added as he rolled his eyes to me.

" WHAT ? Are you fucking serious? " My jaws dropped.

" I am. " He said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

" Jesus boy . So why the fuck are you against my relationship with Taehyung while Luna is the same kind as him. " I asked.

" Well , that's none of your business. " He said calmly.

My jaws dropped again. He was about to walk away when I grabbed his hand made him turned around , facing me .

" It's fucking damn my business. She was the one who beat me up yesterday and now she became my brother's girlfriend . What the fuck Jinyoung. " I shouted . He knew I was furious since I used his real name.

" What ? No I don't trust you . She won't do that . " He shook his head.

" God dammit ! I can't believe you're hooking up with her. She is my enemy Junior. She hates me from the first day I came here. " I said as I ran my hand through my hair.

" Why did she hate you ? "

" Because of Taehyung . She wants him. She warned me to stay away from him but I didn't. So she and her gang beat me up in the restroom . "

" So it's all about him ? " He said as he pointed Taehyung.

" God Junior . We are talking about that freaking slut . " I said as I punched the locker beside me.

" But it started from him. Because of him. "

" No . "

" Yes . "

" No . "

" Yes . "

" No . "

" Yes. "

" Urgh. If I tell you , you won't believe me . You won't even care. So why do I need to waste my time arguing with you about her ? If this is just your plan of getting revenge on me . Go ahead. I don't care anymore. " I said as I walked past him heading to my class.

It was time for Biology. I walked to the lab with Taehyung . I was about to open the lab's door when Taehyung grabbed my hand .

I looked at him and my eyebrows furrowed.

" What's wrong ? " I asked him.

" Are you okay ? " He asked .

" You think ? " I asked him back.

The next thing I knew , he pulled me into his arms as my face on his chest while his arm rubbing my back . I was stunned and frozed.

" I'm sorry . You fight with your brother because of me . But don't worry . I'm here . I'll always here for you . " He said softly
as he brought his face to the crook of my neck and inhaled my scent.

I slowly hugged him back . I could smell his cologne and it was so nice.

" Thank you Tae . " I said as I pulled away .

" Remember , I'm always be there for you . " He said as he ruffled my hair.

" Ahhh Tae . " I replied as I fixed my hair.

He giggled .

" Kaja . " He said as he grabbed my hand and went into the lab.

Taehyung and I have to sit separately in the lab since we were not in the same group. But I managed to sit beside him even though different deks. There was a small space big enough for the teacher to walk through us.

I was laying my head on my deks when someone knocked my deks. I lifted my head up and looked at my side in Taehyung's direction.
He was handing me his book .

" What is this ? I already get the notes. " I asked as I raised my eyebrows.

" Not the notes. " He replied as he glanced at the teacher before spoke again. " Open the last page."

I put the book on my deks and turned to the last page.

Dear Jane,
I hope you are okay . I know that you're pretending like you're okay but deep down I know that you're not . I want to tell you something but I hope you won't get mad on me. I'm sorry for treating you so bad before this . It because I was afraid. I was afraid that you can't accept me . I fell in love with you since the first day you bumped into me , Jane.

But I thought you was a human . Human hate my kind. But when you tell me that you are half demon , I was so happy . I know that there is a chance for me to be with you .

When I kissed you , that was the best thing ever happened in my life . I was so freaking happy when you kissed me back. Maybe this is not the right time . But I can't hold back my feelings for you anymore.

I want to be honest with how I feel for you. I love you Jane . Can I be your boyfriend ?

I looked at him and he smiled . I looked back at the book and read.

Thumbs up if yes , thumbs down for no .

I looked back at him . I was hesitant to answer him . I knew my feelings and I knew what I wanted . Him.

I made a sad face and thumbs down. He looked disappointed. I was holding my laugh when I looked at his reaction . A smile slowly formed on my face as I thumbs up. He grinned widely and leaned closer.

" I love you . " He said.

" I love you too . " I replied as I leaned closer too.

" I love you more . " He said as he leaned even more closer .

" I love you times infinity plus one. " I replied and leaned closer until our faces were inch apart.

A wide smile formed across our face as our eyes connecting.

" Hey . " a gravelly voice said.

Both of us turned our head to the voice and saw Mr. Jang looked at us.

I was shocked and embarrassed and so was Taehyung . We didn't realize that Mr.Jang was standing infront of us .

" Flirt time ? " He asked as he raised his eyebrows. Everyone in the class giggled to us and I could feel blood rushed to my face.

I'm dead .