Chapter 5 Volleyball Game

It has been a week since the incident and Taehyung didn't even talk about it . We sat together in class but it seemed like we had a barrier between us. I didn't know what hes thinking about but it made me felt uncomfortable.

Everyday I would have lunch with the boys . We were getting closer . Everything was fine with the boys except of Taehyung . He kept his mouth shut when I was around them .

It was time for PE class . I went to my locker to get my gym clothes. I wore my gym clothes then I went to the gym .

PE class is the only class that I have with the boys. As soon as I walked into the gym , I saw Jimin waved his hand to me .

I smiled to him and was about to walk to him when I tripped over someone's leg .

" Opss . " Luna said as she walked away .

" That bitch " I muttered .

" Are you okay ? " I lifted up my head and saw Kim Taehyung bend down in front of me. Our faces were so close . One more move and our lips would be touched.

Gosh my heart's pounding like crazy.

" Hmmm ya . " He helped me stand up and I dusted myself.

" Thanks . "

He didn't reply and walked to Jimin left me behind. I looked around and saw Luna gave me a death glare .

I ignored her and walked to Jimin.

Taehyung's POV :

I have been holding myself from asking her about what happened that night . The incident kept playing on my mind . I clearly remembered her eyes. I still wondering about who is she.

A few months ago , I had a dream about a weird girl . Almost everynight I would dream about her . She has silver hair and same eye colour just like Jane.

But since Jane came , I stopped dreaming about that girl . I didn't know why . But I had a feeling that Jane was the weird girl in my dream .

I tried to find an information about her but I found nothing . I also asked Jimin about her . But Jimin seemed like hiding something from me about her .

I was about to enter the gym when I saw what Luna did to her. I walked to her and bend down .

" Are you okay ? " I asked. She lifted up her chin and our face were so close .

Shit she is so pretty.

" Hmmm ya . " She replied. I helped her up and she dusted her self.

" Thanks . " She said.

I could feel blood rushed to my face . I ignored her and walked to Jimin . As soon as I gathered with the boys , Mr.Han blew the whistle.

He divided us into a few group . We were going to play volleyball.
We were free to choose our team member . So of course it would be seven of us . But since Suga and Jhope didn't know how to play volleyball , they decided to be our cheerleader.

Jimin invited Jane to join our team. So our team completed.

No one's POV :

Jimin gave the ball to Jane so she could serve since she was the first player . She held it aloft in her left hand , glaring at the other side to see the other team .

Luna who was in the other team , smirking at her while crossing her arms over her chest. The teacher blew the whistle and the game started.

Jane threw the ball in the air and smacked it with her hand. It bounced over to the other side and she jumped forward to knock it back when Luna returned it back . Jiyoon had to hurry out of Jane's way when she lunged to hit it.

The ball struck the ground on the other side. One point.

" Yes . " Jimin cheered as he raised his hand and high five with Jane.

" Your serve again . " Johyun , who was one of Jane's classmate said.

Jane hit the ball harder this time. Luna barely missed it . Another point.

" Nice Jane . " Rapmonster said as he made a sign of good with his hand.

Jane nodded. The ball moved in slow motion.

Jane bounced the ball over the net and leaped back to catch a spike. She knocked into Taehyung with her shoulder.

" Be careful . " Taehyung said coldly.

" Sorry . " She murmured.

" Are you okay noona ? " Jungkook asked.

" Ya , I'm okay . " She smiled to him .

" Gwenchana , gwenchana . " Jhope who was sitting with Suga outside the volleyball court shouted while Suga just cover his ears with his palms.

She giggled to Jhope's action .

The other team threw the ball over , and Jimin who was on Jane's side sent it back. Jiyoon struck it hard and the volleyball rushed just over the net.

Taehyung dove forward , arms extended , and it bounced off his wrist . Johyun struck it back to Jane's side.

Jane leaped up just in time , she spiked the ball and it hit Luna in the face who wasn't focus on the game that time. Caused her to fall on the ground.

Her team ran to her and helped her up . Her face was really red and she was really mad.

" Opss , sorry . " Jane said loud enough for Luna to hear it.

She gave her a death glare before walked out from the court.

They continued the game without Luna as Jungkook made a serve . The game went well and Jane's team won .

The PE class ended and Jane went to the restroom to change her clothes. She changed her gym clothes into her school uniform .

She walked out from the restroom and went to her locker . She put her gym clothes in her locker . She was busy fixing her hair when someone turned her around and slammed her against the locker .