Chapter 34 Death

" Are you sure this is the place ? " Jimin asked as his eyes scanned the house.

I nodded before I walked to the door. I knocked a few times and waited for someone to open the door. After awhile , the door still didn't open. I knocked again and again but it still the same.

" Jackson ? " I looked at Jackson and he nodded.

" Step back . " He said as he took a few steps back. He took a breath before ran towards the door and pushed it opened.

I took a deep breathe before walked into the house. The house was dusty and smelly . It smelled like a corpses and blood.

" They are here . " Mark said after he sniffed the air.

" Not here. " I said as I made my way to the kitchen . The guys followed me from the back .

I stepped into the kitchen and then went to the back door. I opened the door , turning to my left and found it. The underground door.

" Here . " I said as I pointed to the door.

I was about to open the door when Jimin stopped me by grabbing my hand.

" We need a plan Jane. We are facing a royal and demon. " He said seriously.

" Bambam , Jaebum , Yugyeom and Youngjae stay here. Mind link me if anything happen . " Jackson said as he gave a sharp nod to them.

" We will stay here with them. " Rapmonster said as he pointed to himself , Jin , Suga and Jhope.

" Stay safe Jane. " Rapmonster said . I nodded in return before I opened the door.

We walked through the dark , long hallway . My expectation was right . He put them in a dungeon.

" They are here. " Jungkook said .

" I know . " I replied without looking at him. Focusing on the place. The place was scary . I didn't even knew my dad have this kind of place. I knew he hated the underworld kind. But I didn't expect him to torture them to death.

I could see some pale vampire chained to the wall with a big hole on their chest and their heart on the floor. The views of it made me felt like I wanted to puke.

The smells of death filling the air. I put my hand on my chest , trying to hold the urge to throw up. I kept walking through the hallway . There were not light beside the end of the hallway .

As we walked closer to the end of the hallway , I heard someone groaning and screaming in pain.

" Jane . " Jimin whispered .

I spun around to look at him . I didn't realized I have reached the room. Jimin signaled me to the left with his head and I frozed in my place. My brother and my bond were chained to the wall . They were badly bruised. Their clothes were covered with blood. My dad was nowhere to be seen. 

" Junior. " I called out his name as I walked into the room. The door was unlocked. It was made of silver and covered with wolfbane. Im sure the room was made for a werewolf.

I walked closer to him and cupped his face. " Junior . " I called out his name.

He was unconscious. So was Taehyung . Taehyung was chained in the corner of the room.

" Taehyung . " I called out his name as I made my way to him.

" Jane . " Jimin said as he walked to me. I spun around and he gave me a small nod.

I nodded in return and took one stepped back. He walked to Taehyung and grabbed the chain. He pulled the chain and easily broke it. He walked to Junior and did the same thing.

Mark and Jackson walked to Junior's side and put Junior's hands on their shoulder. Jungkook and Jimin did the same to Taehyung .

" Bring them out . " I told them and they nodded.

" No can do my dear. " I heard a feminine voice said . I saw Yerin walking towards us. But there was someone taller than her walking behind her.

" Yerin . " Her name slipped out of my throat . She smirked to me as she stepped a side , giving the person behind her a way to me.

" Dad . " I gasped .

" Hello Jane . " His rough voice sending thrill throughout my body.

" Why are you doing these ? Torturing your own son ? " I asked him with a low voice.

" He is not my son . He betrayed me. He choose you over me. And you . You're supposed to choose me not your mother. I was so happy that she died. Because I thought you would come to me. But you're not. I'm wrong about you . You're nothing but her. Stubborn. " He said.

" You're happy that she died ? What the hell am I hearing right now ? Don't you love her ? " I asked him disbelief.

" Love . Ohh my dear Jane. You don't know what love means. Love is nothing . Love only can make you weak. " He said as he let out a humorless laugh.

" I know about it. You don't have to tell me . " I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

" Oh I forgot that you turned off your feeling . But this is the time for you to turn on it back. " He said as he smirked . He gave a nod to Yerin that made Yerin grinned widely.

I knew they were planning something. I looked at my left and my right in Jimin and Jackson direction.

" Take them out . " I ordered.

" But Jane- " Jimin said but I cut him off.

" Now . " I said , my voice was firm.

He gave me a nodded before walked to the door. In a blur , Yerin was standing in front of the door.

" Sorry guys . But you need to stay here. " She said and then pushed them hardly made them hit the wall beside me. I heard the guys groaned in pain . I cursed before I looked at her.

" Stay out of this Yerin or - "

" Or what ? You'll kill me ? " She cut me off. She laughed humorlessly and started walking.

Instead of walking towards me she walked towards the guys. She grabbed Junior by his neck and pulled him up.

" Why don't we start the show with him ? " She said as she tightened the grip on his neck.

" Let him go Yerin . " I said as I heard Junior groaned.

" No can do my dear . " She said as she shook his head slightly. The smile still painted on her face.

" May I ? " She asked when she saw me didn't say anything . My eyes following her hand that moved around Junior chest .

" Don't you da- " A big jolt of pain hit my chest when she ripped Junior's heart out of his chest.

" No !!! " I screamed in agony.

" Junior ! " The guys screamed his name. Their eyes widened after watching the death scene of their friend. My dad on the other hand just kept calm of what happened to his son. I didn't know whether Junior's death effected him or not.

Yerin threw his beating heart in front of me . I looked at the heart as it rolling to my feet . I felt Kim took over my body . And I let her. I don't know why I felt so angry because I was supposed to feel nothing . I clenced my fist tightly and lifted up my head.

I gave a death glare to the bitch in front of me. She was laughing at Junior as she threw his lifeless body like a rubbish to the floor.

" What a waste . " She said as she dusted her hand.

" You think with killing my own brother will make me turn on my feelings back ? "

Okay guys . I feel bad of making Junior dead in this chapter . sobsob