Bonus Chapter Part 1

Omg the teaser is out !!!

The wind blew softly. The dark clouds filled the sky , hiding the blue sky . I sat on my knees in front of his tombstone and held tight the red rose in my hand.

" Hey . " My voice cracked as I held the urge to cry . 

" I- I have a rose for you. Your favorite. Red rose . " I said slowly. It's felt like the air stuck in my throat and made me breathing hardly .

" You know what, I always curious why you love red rose even though you're a guy. " I said as I placed the rose on the ground.

" Honestly, I miss you . I really miss you brother. "

A tear flowing down to my place and I brought my hand to wipe it away .

" I'm sorry . I'm really sorry . I wish I could turn back time and save you that time . "

" I thought I could use my power to bring you back but she - she ripped your heart of your body . I'm sorry Junior. " I said as I bursted into tears .

" I'm sorry . I'm really sorry . I know I'm a bad sister . I shouldn't have turn off my emotion. Sorry brother . "

" I'm sorry . " I whispered .

The sky seemed to understand what I felt as a few drops of water fell to the ground. I raised my head up to the sky as I closed my eyes. I took a deep breathe before a smile crept on my face.

" You know , I shouldn't have cried today . I come here to give you a good news. I'm getting married today . Yeay . " I let out a small laugh .

" You should be here today . Walk with me to the isle and warn Taehyung to not break my heart or you will kick his ass. " I said as the smile on my face gone.

" I wish you were here. " I whispered .

The sky started crying . The water hit the ground continuously. It was really cold but I survived . I tuned out everything as I started crying over my brother's death .

He should be here today . He shouldn't be dead. I was supposed to save him. We were supposed to protect each other . It has been two years since he died but it felt like he just left me yesterday .

I didn't even say goodbye to him. I wish I could had the chance . The chance to save him or at least say goodbye to him. I let the rain hit my face as the water rolling down to my face with my tears .

I closed my eyes as I lifted up my face . I was enjoying the rain when the rain stopped hitting my face . My eyebrows furrowed.

" Did the rain stop ? " I thought to myself.

I slowly opened my eyes and a smile formed across my face .

" Hey . " He greeted me softly and gave me his beautiful smile.

" Hey . " I replied him as I slowly tried to get up .

He immediately held my hand and helped me get up .

" Thanks . " I said slowly and he smiled , giving me a small nod.

" Are you ready ? " He asked me and then bent down to pick up my bag.

I hummed in return as I took the bag from him.

" Why ? What's wrong ? " He asked me as he grabbed my hand.

" Oh my god . " He gasped . " Your hand is freezing . " He added.

" I'm just nervous Jimin . " I said as I pulled away my hand from him.

" I know . Your hand always warm except when you're nervous. " He said as he ruffled my hand.

" Let's go . I don't want you to catch a cold. I'll be dead if Taehyung knows I let his bride crying in rain . " He said as he grabbed my hand and walked to his car with me.

Hi guys , so this is the bonus chapter that I have promised you guys . This is part 1 and part 2 is coming . I have a few chapter that I made it private . Its only for my follower. So if you guys wanna read it , you guys need to follow me hehe. I hope you guys love this chapter even its a little bit boring and sad . Xoxo.

P/s : Im planning on writing another fanfic for bts comeback . The title is My Housemate , Bangtan Boys. What do you guys think ? Should I publish it ? Comment below your opinion . Bye