Chapter 28 Bond

" She is in coma. "

" What ? " Junior and I said in unison .

" What happened to her ? She just passed out right ? " Junior asked as he ran his finger through his hair.

" You don't know ? " The doctor asked and then turned his head to my direction.

" You didn't tell him ? " He asked me made everyone eyes on me.

" Wait ? You know him ? " Junior asked as he walked towards me.

The doctor was staring at me , asking my permission to tell the secret. I sighed heavily and nodded.

" Yes , I met him once when he brought Jane here two months ago. " He replied calmly. " Jane is having Aplastic Anaemia which is a very rare disease. " As soon as the doctor said that , Junior fell on his knees . The doctor helped him and sat him on the bench.

" Why she didn't tell me about this ? " Junior asked as his voice cracked.

" That's her story to tell . She told me and him not to tell anyone about this. Including you. I am her doctor . We met a few times. But the last time I met her , her condition wasn't good. She didn't eat the medicine I gave her. But after that , she came to the hospital and met me. Her condition was getting better. So I thought she was fine . But today, I was shocked to meet her here. Unconscious . Her condition was bad. We almost lost her. Did something happened to her before she passed out ? " He asked made everyone looked at me.

" Yes , you can ask him . " Jimin replied coldly as he pointed at me.

" When will she wake up ? " Mark asked.

" I don't know about that . I can't say anything . It's all up to her. For now , we will place her in ICU so that we can watch her condition all the time. " He said and then left the room.

Junior got up from his seat and walked to the door . I was about to follow him when Mark stopped me.

" Sorry , but it's better for you to stay away from her . " He said as he stood in front of me.

" Who the hell- "

" He is right . I don't want you to be here. Stay away from Jane. She hurt enough . " Junior cut me off and then walked into the room. Mark cast me a glare before he followed Junior.

I looked at Jimin but he did nothing but walked into the room  , ignoring my presence. I walked to the door and tried to open it but it's locked. I looked through the door as I put my hand against the door , watching her angelic face .

" I'm sorry Jane . "

It has been two weeks and Jane still didn't wake up . It has been two weeks I had been sleepless. Waiting at the hospital , outside the ICU room , waiting for her to wake up .

I got up from my seat and walked to the washroom . I pushed the door open and walked to the sink. I washed my face and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I looked so terrible. More like a zombie . With dark circles under my eyes , my messy hair . Gosh . I haven't drank blood for almost a week. I looked so pale.

I walked out from the washroom after changing my clothes. I was heading to the ICU room when I saw Yerin walked out from Jane's room.

I ran to her room and the room already filled with the doctor and nurses. Jane was unstable. The sound of the machine scared me. Her body was shaking . Something bad happened to her and I knew who did this.

Junior and the boys bursted into the room. Junior was about to run to Jane but the nurse stopped him.

" What happened to her ? " Junior shouted angrily as the nurse didn't let him to go to Jane.

" We don't know . But now I need you guys to get out from this room . Let us do our job. " She said as she pushed us out from the room . Junior insisted to stay but Jaebum pulled him out from the room.

After a few minutes , the doctor emerged from the room . Everyone were on their feet and walked to the doctor.

" How is her condition , doc ? Is she okay ?  What happened to her ? " Junior asked desperately.

" Calm down . Everything is under control. She is fine. She is stable right now. I believe someone has got into her room and tried to kill her. Someone has turn on one of the life support machine . " ( okay I just create this thing cause i'm not a medic student lol )

" WHAT ? " Everyone said in unison as our eyes widened. I knew who's work was it .

" Who the hell trying to kill my sister ? " Junior snapped as he clenched his fist tightly.

" Yerin . " I replied slowly but loud enough for them to hear me.

" Who ? " Jackson asked.

" Its Yerin . I saw her walked out from this room . "

" Are you sure ? " Junior asked. I just nodded in return.

" Fuck . " He said as he punched the wall . " Where is she ? I'm going to kill her . "He added as his eyes turned to yellow.

" Alright Junior , you need to calm down. " Jackson said as he put his hand on Junior's shoulder.

" You want me to calm down when someone tried to kill my sister ? " He yelled as he clenched his jaws.

" He's right . You need to calm down. Jane need you right now. You can't be by her side in this condition. " The doctor replied made all of us shocked. We almost forgot about him.

" Right , right . You're right . I need to meet Jane . Can I meet her ? " Junior asked as he cool down himself.

" Ya sure . " The doctor replied as he smiled .

" I want to meet her . "I said as I stopped Junior who was wabout to walk to the room.

" No . You can't. " He replied as he glared to me.

" Please Junior. I want to meet her. I need to meet her. I need her. " I begged him as I held his arm.

" No . " He replied as he pulled his hand away from me.

" Let him in . " Someone said made everyone turned around. I saw my brother and the others walked towards us.

" What ? No . She's hurt enough Jin. " Junior replied as he shook his head.

" She needs Taehyung , Junior. It already two weeks. She needs him to heal . She is his bond. "

* I'm really sorry for not updating for a few days. I was really busy but now Im free. My exam is over. Yeay !!! Hahaha I'm so happy eventhough my last paper was hard af . I hope you guys like it. Do you want to know what is the meaning of bond ? Just wait for the next chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. Xoxo 💕

WHERE IS THE TEASER !!! I'M WAITING FOR IT ALL DAY . GOD BIGHIT MADE ME HAD A TRUST ISSUE. BTW JUNGKOOK'S TEASER WAS REALLY SCARY YET COOL BUT JIMIN'S WAS SO LIT AND HE NAILED IT . HIS VOICE . OMG . HIS VOICE KEPT PLAYING IN MY MIND.