Chapter 31 Gone

Jane's POV

Yes , I turned off my feelings. It was the hardest decision I ever made in my life. The moment he walked away from me with the girl , I knew we were over. Nothing could be fix.

My heart , my mind , my body . Everything didn't function anymore. The only thing that I could feel was the pain . The pain was real and hurtful . It was unbearable. It almost killed me.

My heart shattered into pieces. Into ashe . And so did my body . My body was burning in pain . Something was broke in my body.

I remembered when I was screaming at the top of my lung when the pain attacked me. I wasn't thinking straight when I turned off my feeling . But when I turned off them , the pain was slowly gone.

I didn't feel anything . Nothing could affect me , nothing could hurt me. And I didn't think to turn on them back any soon.

Now , I didn't have to worry about anything . I felt free and it was nice . I love it . Even though I didn't feel anything right now but I didn't have to worry about all those stupid problems that I used to care too much. The only thing that I have to worry and care was myself.

Its has been two days since I woke up from come and Doctor Lee finally let me go home. He still tried to persuade me to do the surgery but I ignored him.

I threw myself onto my bed as I let the door wide open. I looked up to the ceiling and sighed heavily. I didn't know what to be. I mean I didn't know what I have to do . I have been staying in the hospital for almost three weeks.Waking up from my bed , I walked to the bathroom.

After finished showering , I stepped out from the bathtub and wrapped a towel around my body . I opened the door and was about to walk to the closet when I saw him sitting on my bed.

I rolled my eyes to him and walked to the closet. I put on a black jeans and black t-shirt. I let my hair fell down to my back before I walked out from closet .

I saw him still sitting on my bed with his eyes glued on me .

" What are you doing here ? " I asked him as I stopped in front of him.

" How are you feeling ? " He asked me back .

" I don't have them remember. " I laughed humorlessly.

" I mean , are you okay ? " He asked as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

" I'm good. " I replied as I sat beside him. I grabbed my phone that I put on my side table and started playing with it. The silent fell between us and I didn't mind about it.

" Hmm Jane. " He called out my name as he broke the silent.

I hummed in return as I lifted up my head. His eyes were looking into my eyes. My eyes were deadly looking at him but his eyes were full with emotion. Sadness , guilty , happiness and anger. Everything became one.

Clearing his throat , he got up from my bed but his eyes still on mine. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion to him.

" I just wanna say sorry for all my wrongdoings and what I have said that hurt your feelings. I know you don't have all of the feelings right now , but I just want you to know that I'm sorry . I tried to protect you from being hurt by my father but at the end , I was the one who hurt you. I know you don't want me anymore but I still love you . I really do. " He said as he sighed slowly . I wanted to say something but he started talking again.

" I shouldn't have accused you cheating on me with Mark . I should have told you about my dad . I shouldn't have left you behind alone with all the pain. I'm sorry Jane. " He said and then turned around. He opened the door and was about to walk out but I stopped him.

" Hmm Taehyung . " I said , made him turned around , facing me.

" Please close the door after you you leave. " I replied as I looked at my phone back.

I heard him sighed slowly and the the sound of the door being closed. I looked up and stared at the door as I sighed heavily. Laying on my bed , I looked up to the ceiling . The ceiling was plain and so that my heart. My eyes grew tired as I stared at the ceiling . And I slowly fell asleep.

I woke up slowly as I saw everything was dark . There was no light in the room. I roamed my hand freely on my bed , searching for my phone. I groaned with frustration when I didn't found it . I rolled my lazy body to the side and started searching under my pillow and I found it . I shut my eyes slightly as the light from the phone was too bright. I looked at the phone and it was already 8 p.m.

I woke up from my bed and walked out from my room , heading to downstairs. I tied my hair into a small bun and then turn on the light. The living room was dark and lonely.

" Junior ? " I called out his name but there was no respond.

" Junior ? " I called out his name again but I got no respond. I sighed and then walked to his room. The door was closed and there was no one in there.

I headed to the kitchen and I saw no one. There was no one in the house except me. I walked into the kitchen and then opened the refrigerator. I grabbed a can of cola and closed the door.

Suddenly , I saw a piece of note , stick on the refrigerator door. I took it and read it . As soon as I finished reading it , the cola in my hand fell to the floor . 

* Hi guys. Im back . so guess what will happen to Jane and Junior ? And will Jane get back with Taehyung or with Mark ? Sorry for taking too long to update this chapter. I was in dilemma and had no idea. And I was confused too about all those teaser lol. So I hope you guys like it and don't forget to vote and comment. Xoxo