Chapter 25 Dying Inside

After the incident , I changed my place and let the bitch took my place . Its better than I have to sit beside him. The guy who sit beside me is a nerd . His name is Baro . He didn't even say anything when I move to sit beside him. He just gave me a small smile .

I put my head on my desk as soon as I settled myself down on my chair.

" Morning . " Baro greeted me as he smiled to me . I was too lazy to reply . So I just hummed in return and closed my eyes. This morning , I woke up with a big headache . My head was pounding . I felt like my world was spinning. After took a tablet of panadol , I decided to go to school . I have a test today which was really important .

" Are you okay ? " He asked . He sound worried . I opened my eyes slowly and I saw he was looking at me.

" I'm fine . " I replied slowly . My throat was sore and my head still pounding .

" Are you sure ? You look so pale." He stated as he tucked as strand of my hair behind my ear. His skin accidentally made a contact with my forehead caused him to gasp.

" I just need to sleep for awhile. Don't worry . "

" But Jane - "

" I'm okay . If I need anything , I'll tell you . " I cut him off . He sighed again and nodded. Sometimes I felt like Baro is a weirdo. He can be so quiet and ignore everything around him. But sometimes he can be so kind and busybody. I mean busybody in a good way .

I knew Taehyung was listening to our conversation. That's the reason why I didn't want to raise up my head. I shut my eyes tight and started dozing off.

" Okay times up . Everyone put your pencil on your table. I'll start collecting the paper now. " Mr Jang said as he started collecting the paper as he moved to a table to another table .

I laid my head on my desk for a hundred times and accidentally facing my face to Taehyung who was unfortunately sitting beside me. Our eyes connected and no one dare made a move to break the stare .

His eyes . His nose . His lips . God I miss everything about him. He was so close yet so far . Even he was in front of me but I couldn't reach him. Its hurt me when everything between us went wrong . I want to close the gap between us and kiss him but I can't.

I'm not going to take him away from her . Maybe we are not meant to be. Maybe God just want me to feel the feeling of being in love .

My eyes started watering . I couldn't help but let a tear escaped my eyes . I snapped of my thoughts when I saw his eyebrows furrowed. I quickly stood up and packed my bag.

I threw my bag on my shoulder and walked to the door. I was about to walk out from the class when Yerin stopped me.

" What do you want ? " I asked her as she stood in front of me with both of her hands on her hips.

" I want you to stay away from Taehyung and stop staring at him like he is yours . " She snapped causing me to roll my eyes to her.

" Don't worry . He all yours. " I replied and stormed out from the class.

After putting my books in my locker , I made my way to the cafeteria . It was time to lunch. I was on my way to the cafeteria when I saw Jimin leaning against the wall . When he saw me , he immediately made his way towards me.

" Hey . " I greeted him softly .

" Hey . Are you okay ? " He said as he gave me a quick hug .

" I'm fine . Don't worry. " I replied as I gave him a small smile.

" You know , about Taehyung . I'm really sorry . I didn't now he would betray you like that . I didn't even know he is engaged with Yerin. He just told me he would bring someone home . But I didn't know it is Yerin. " He said as he kept his head low.