Chapter 7 Twin Brother

" Why aren't you suprise hyung?" Jungkook asked.

" She is my bestfriend , of course I know about it . " Jimin said as he hugged my shoulder.

" Hmmm don't worry . I already knew about you guys being vampires . "

" How ? We look just like humans. " Rapmonster asked.

" Well she has the second eye so she can see things we can't." Jimin replied for me.

" Wah jinjja ? Daebak ! " Jhope said.

I giggled.

" So , you also knew that Luna and her friends are vampires too right ? " Jin asked.

I nodded.

" Ha ! " Jimin tapped my shoulder.

" What ? " My eyebrows furrowed.

" What happened between you and her when we saw you at the hallway ? "

" Hmmm I don't want to talk about it . "

" But why ? "

" Because of him . " I pointed at Taehyung .

" I knew it . That bitch is crazy . " Jimin said .

" Me ? " Taehyung pointed at his self.

" Yes you . "

" Yah Taehyung-ahh . Are you dumb ? Can you see that Luna is crazy about you ? She killed all of the girl who tried to get near you. " Suga said .

" Jinjja ? " Taehyung eyes widened.

" Well I'm not even suprise . She also threatened to kill me if I get near him . "

" Wahh that bitch is really crazy."
Jungkook said.

" Jungkook language. " Jin said.

" Sorry . " Jungkook scratched his head.

I waved my hand to Jimin and walked into my house . I threw my bag at the corner of my room and laid my body on my bed.

" Mom ! Don't leave me mom ! Please ! " I shaked her dead body .
I couldn't believe what I saw . My mom , the only person I had was lying unconsciously on the street with her body covered by blood .

" Mom . Please . Don't leave me . I'm promise not to do that again." I said as I hugged her body tightly. The rain didn't even bothered me .

" Mom . I'm sorry mom . Please , I'm really sorry . " I said it repeatedly like a mantra.

I could remember every single things . I was arguing with her about me moving with my father. I yelled at her and cursed .She wanted me to live with my father but I resisted.

She said I should go to my father like my twin did . Yeay I had a twin . We didn't really look alike because we were different sex . He chosed to stay with my father a.k.a my demon father instead of my mom when I was 15.

I knew that my mom would crying all over the night hugging his picture every night . She missed him but he never know . I didn't want to leave her just like what my twin brother did .

I ran out from the house when I couldn't kept my tears . That was what would I do everytime I had a fight with her . But this time , it was a really really big bad fight.

I was too angry to face her because I don't wanna lose control . I couldn't control my demon when it possess me .

I headed to the park nearby my house . The only place where I could relax my mind. When I already cool down , I decided to walk back home and apologize to her .

I was walking to my house when I saw a lot of people gathering on the street . It was too crowded because I had to push a few people to see what happened .

I felt onto my knee right after I saw my mom . I felt like my world shut down . I barely couldn't think. My body was trembling. I couldn't believe what I saw .

" Mom " I shouted and ran to her .

" Mom ! "

Opening my eyes , I quickly sat up . The last fragments of my nightmare vanishing. My forehead drenched in sweat and my hands shaking and breathing heavily .

Tears unconsciously started rolling down my cheeks . I pulled my knee to my chest and hugged them .

" Mom I miss you . " I murmured.

Suddenly , I heard something and I wiped my tears.

He is here .

I quickly stood up and walked out from my room . I searched at the living room but I found nothing . I stepped in the kitchen and I frozed.

" What the hell are you doing here ? "

" Well hello to you too sistar . "

" Get out from my house Junior."

" Can you give your twin brother a hug ? Cause he miss you a lot ."

" Miss me ? Really ? " I scoffed.

" Ya . Well we haven't meet for a year . I guess " He started walking to me.

" Three years and half " I said coldly.

" Sorry . My bad . You know I suck in mathematics right . " Now he was standing right in front of me.

" Yea whatever . " I said and rolled my eyes .

" What do you want ? " I added.

" Nothing . I just want to visit you. Since mom died , I think you need someone to take care of you. "

" Don't you dare talk about her . "
" Why ? I'm his son . "

" Huh ? His son ? You didn't even call her or visit her . She always said that she miss you but you didn't even care . All you care is about that freakin demon . " I said almost shouted.

" Watch your mouth Jane . He is our father . " He said angrily .

" Your father . Not mine . Now get out from my house . " I said as I dragged him to the front door.

But suddenly I felt pain in my heart . I fell on my knee with my hand on my chest .

" Kim ? What is going on ? "

" I don't know . "

" Its hurt like hell Kim ! "

" Jane ? Are you okay ? " He tried to touch me.

" Don't touch me . " I slapped his hand away and he stepped backward away from me.

It took a few minutes before the pain faded away , I slowly stood up and opened the door .

" Thanks for coming. I hope you don't come here again . " I said without looking at him .

He didn't say anything . As soon as he walked out from the door , I slammed the door shut and locked it .

I leaned my back into the door and rubbed my chest. I sighed.

" We need to meet the doctor. "

" No . "

" But why ? "

" Just let it be . I deserve it . "

" Its not your fault Jane . "

" Yes its mine. If I don't run away like a coward that night , she will be here . With me . "

" Jane . You need to accept the fate. "

" I do and this is my fate . "