Chapter 15 Uncontrollable

I grabbed Junior's hand and dragged him out from the garden.

" Where are we going ? " He asked .

" Shut your mouth Junior . " I spatted .

I dragged him walked through the school hallway headed to the cafeteria . People were staring at me since I had my hand on Junior's but I wiped it away. I could feel myself losing control and my demon was going to take over my body .

The bell already ring for about a few minutes ago , so there were less people in the cafeteria . I spotted Luna and her minions as soon as I stepped into the cafeteria . She turned her head to my direction and down to my hand . She furrowed her eyebrows when she saw Junior was behind me.

I let go of Junior's hand and walked towards her . She stood up quickly with her eyes on me. I grabbed her collar as soon as I got to her . The other students immediately walked out from the cafeteria leaving us alone. Her minions tried to help her with pushing me away but I didn't budge. I used my power to knock them out so I could finish my business with Luna smoothly.

" What have you done to my brother ? " I asked her , even I already know the answer but I still wanted to hear it from her.

" Your brother ? Who is your brother ? "

" Don't play dumb with me , you little bloodsucker . " I spatted.

She looked surprised as her eyes widened. But I could see she smirking which made me confused.

" How do you know ? " She asked calmly.

" Surprise . " I said sarcastically. " You can fool my brother but not me , you little bitch. " I added as I tightened my grip on her collar .

" Well , he is such a nice guy . I mean a gentlemen and a good kisser . " She whispered as she leaned closer to my ear.

" You bitch . " I replied as I threw her across the room . Her back hit the wall and she groaned in pain.

" Wow , you strong . " She replied as she stood up with a smirk still on her face.

" My brother is not your fucking puppet that you can use against me. " I replied as I made my way to her .

" Well I'm not just using him to against you . " She said as she dusted her self.

" What did you do to him ? " I asked her as I clenched my fist. She was really getting on my nerves.

" Well he is kinda delicious. " She replied and laughed.

No one's POV :

In a blur , Jane grabbed Luna on her neck and pinned her against the wall . Luna was struggling for air as she almost choked on her breathe.

Jane eyes changed into bloody red as a mark showed on her hand .

" You're going to regret everything you have done to my brother . " Jane said as he tighened the grip on Luna's neck. She could just snap her neck but she wanted her to die slowly and painfully . Kim was totally took over her body .

Luna freaked out when she felt her legs didn't touch the ground anymore .

" L-let m-me go ." Luna said as she tried to slap Jane's hand away from her neck but she failed. Jane was too strong for her to fight.

" Maybe I should taste yours too." Jane said.

" Jane put her down . " Junior shouted as he tried to get off Luna from Jane .

" No . I will pay back what she have done to you . " She replied without looking at him.

" No . This is not you Jane . " Junior said as he tried to push Jane but she didn't budge.

" Back off Junior . I don't wanna hurt you . " She replied.

" No Jane . You're going to kill her. " He said still trying to get Jane away from Luna .

" I said back off . " Jane said as she pushed Junior hardly made Junior flew across the room and hit the wall . He groaned in pain before he blacked out .

Jane automatically let go of Luna's neck after she saw Junior laying on the floor unconsciously. Luna fell on the floor and breathing heavily.

" Junior . " Jane said as her eyes turned back to normal . She was about to walk to Junior when Luna kicked her made her yelped as her body hit the tables and the chairs.

" You bitch . " She murmured and groaned in pain . Suddenly the door busted open by the boys .

" Jane . " Taehyung ran to her side , helping her to stand up .

" Are you okay ? " Jimin asked as he standing beside Jane.

" Wow . Look what we have here." Luna said as she clapped her hands.

" Bangtan Boys , welcome to the show. "