Chapter 21 Surprise

Taehyung was absent today . His place was empty . I felt so empty without him . He didn't even listen to my explanation. Its hurt me when he walked away from me.

This morning , I felt so exhausted.  I couldn't even sleep last night.  I kept thinking about him. I hoped to meet him today but my hope scattered when I saw his place empty.

The bell rang and I dragged my heavy feets to my locker. I felt so lazy and sick to go to school. But Junior insisted me to go to school to make up everything with Taehyung . I told him everything about what had happened to us yesterday. 

I opened my locker and threw my book into it . I was about to shut it when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around only to meet my bestfriend.

" Hey . " He greeted with his big smile.

" Hey " I replied lazily as I pushed the locker and locked it.

" Are you okay ? You look sick . " He asked as the smile on his face gone . He put his hand on my forehead.

" Ya I'm fine. " I replied as I leaned my back against my locker.

" Are you sure ? "

I nodded.

" Wanna join us lunch ? "

"Ya , sure . "

" Okay let's go . " He said as he grabbed my hand .

" Jimin wait . " I stopped him.

" Yes ? What's wrong ? "

" Where is Taehyung ? "

" What ? Tae ? He didn't tell you?" He asked disbelievingly.

" Tell me what ? "

" He went back to vampire realm to meet his father. "

" What ? " My eyes widened. How could he didn't tell me about this. I felt my heart cracking. Its hurt me when he did this.

" What's wrong ? You don't know about it ? " He placed his hand on my shoulder .

" No . " I shook my head. My eyes started sweating . I was trying my best to not break in front of Jimin.

" What happened? Did you guys fight ? " He asked , concerned.

I nodded . " It was a misunderstanding. I passed out in the hallway yesterday and Mark found me. He brought me to the infirmary and Taehyung thought I was cheating on him with Mark . "

" What ? It doesn't sound like Taehyung . Taehyung wouldn't accuse something without prove." Jimin said , shocked.

" I don't know Jimin . I tried to explain to him but he shooed me away. " Finally I bursted into tears. I low down my head and stared at my shoes. A few drops of white crystal fell down to my shoes. A low sob let out from my mouth .

" Ohh Jane . I think he just stress. I'll talk to him okay . Don't worry. " He said as he embraced me and patted my back.

Its been a week since we fight . Jimin said he didn't back from vampire realm yet . My condition didn't even getting better. I would scream in the middle of the night when a big jolt of pain attacked me.

I didn't go to hospital cause I was scared. I was scared of what the doctor would say about my condition . I lazily dragged myself to the bathroom and cleaned up myself.

After finished showering , I put on my uniform and combed my hair. I put on my shoes before I walked to school . Junior didn't back home yesterday . He said he have to go to meet day which is in demon realm.

"Why is everyone leaving me behind ?" I thought to myself.

" You still have me Jane . " Kim said which made me smile.

" Thanks for that . " I replied.

I stepped into the class and walked to my place . His place was empty again made me let out a heavy sigh . After putting my bag under my desk , I decided to go to the restroom since it was still early .

I made my way through the empty hallway to the restroom. I walked into the restroom and saw a very beautiful girl was fixing her hair in front of the mirror. I was stunned due to her beautifulness. She had a very long black hair with a pale skin. Her face was so flawless. I felt so small standing in the same room with her . She noticed that I was staring at her . She offered me a smile before she walked out from the restroom.

I walked out from the restroom and made my way to the cafeteria. I felt so hungry since I haven't ate since yesterday night. I was busy calculating my money in my wallet when I bumped into someone made my wallet fell to ground.

I apologized to that person and bent down to pick up my wallet . But suddenly , I recognized the mint scent. It was him. I lifted up my head only to be greet by his handsome face. Gosh I miss this face so much.

" Tae ? " I said as a smile formed across my face. I was happy to meet him .

His eyes widened as soon as he saw me. " Jane . "

My name came out from his mouth.

I was about to open my mouth when I noticed a girl who was hugging Taehyung's arm. My eyes widened. She was the same girl I met in the restroom.

" Hi . " She greeted .

" Hi . " I greeted her back but I couldn't help but staring at their hand.

" Hmm Jane -"

" You're Jane Park right ?  " She cut Taehyung off .

My eyebrows furrowed.

" How do you know my name ? " I asked her , confused.

" I heard alot about you. " She replied as she looked at Taehyung .

" Who are you ? " I asked her back.

" Oh ya . I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Yerin . Taehyung's fiance. "

Taehyung's fiance ?