Chapter 3 Weird Guy

" Bye. " I bid a goodbye to Jimin as I slipped out from his car.

" Bye . " He replied . I waved my hand to him . I saw his car slowly disappeared from my eyes.

Jimin sent me home today since we had a lot of thing to catch up. We talked a lot about each other. I also reminded him to not tell the boys about my secret.

I unlocked the door and went into my room . I put my bag beside my table and laid on my bed.

" Urgh , I'm so tired . " I said to myself. Slowly , my eyes became heavy and I fell asleep.

" What time is it ? " I muttered as I rubbed my eyes . It was already dark . I looked at my phone and it was 8:00 p.m.

I lazily woke up and went into the bathroom . After cleaned up my self , I grabbed my black jacket hoodie and my black pant. I tied my hair into ponytail and put my hoodie on . I wore my black nike shoes and locked the door .

" Grrrrrr . " My stomach made a weird noise.

" Shut up . I'll get something for us to eat. " I said as I patted my stomach and walked to the convenience stor nearby my house .

I grabbed a few cup of ramyun and a few of kimbap . I was about to walk to the counter when I hit someone and caused my food to fall on the floor.

" Oh shit . " I cursed under my breath. I bend down to pick up my food but it was too late when I saw someone's hand grabbed them first .

" Here . " A husky voice said . I lifted up my head and saw Kim Taehyung standing right in front of me .

" Thanks . " I said and took them from his hand awkwardly .

He didn't say anything and walked away from me .

" Tsk weird guy. "

" Correction , hot guy "

" Urgh Kim . "

" Mian mian . "

I walked to the counter and paid my ramyun and kimbap . I looked around to search him but I didn't saw anyone in the convenience stor beside of me and the cashier .

I walked out from the convenience stor with a plastic filled with my food in my hand . I was walking to my house when I got a call from Jimin .

" Hello ? " I greeted .

" Yah !! Where are you going ? I'm in front of your house . " He shouted to my ear and I pulled away my phone from my ear.

" Geez Jimin . Can you relax ? What are you doing in front of my house ? " I asked him  

" I told you that I will bring you out , remember ? "

" Ohhh mian . I forgot . " I said as I tapped my forehead with my palm.

" Yah pali . " He shouted again.

" Arasseo , arasseo . " I said and hang up . But all of the sudden , I realized that I was walking in unfamiliar alley . The alley was so dark .

" Ohh shit . Where am I ? " I muttered . I didn't really know this neighborhood cause I just moved here.

I walked slowly through the alley and then I saw two guy were walking towards me . I ignored them and was about to walk past them when one of them grabbed my hand . The smell of alcohol filled my nose.

" Damn . These guy are drunk. "

" I know "

" Hey pretty , where are you going ? " The guy who grabbed my hand said as he tried to hug me .

" Let me go ." I said as I yanked my hand from him . I stepped backward when they were coming closer to me .

" Don't be scare baby . We just wanna have fun . " The guy who was holding a bottle of beer said.

" Don't come near me . " I said as my back hit the wall . Shit .

" Oh come on . You just too pretty to resist . " He said as he pinned my body against the wall caused my plastic bag dropped onto the floor.

" Let me go , you bastard. " I spatted and kicked his stomach . He groaned in pain as he fell to the ground

" This girl ! " His friend said and he gripped my wrist .

" Let me go . " I said and pushed him . I tried to run away from him but he grabbed my hair and pulled me to him .

" Feisty ? I like . " He said as he licked his lips. He threw me across the wall.

" Urgh shit . " I hissed as my back hit the wall . I could feel Kim was trying to take over my body .

" No Kim . Please relax . "

" But you can't protect your self. "

" I can . I don't want you to kill them . "

" I won't "

" No "

" Come here , you little girl . " The guy said as he pulled me up and pinned me into the wall.

" Urgh . Let me go . "

" Sorry but no . We are going to have a lot of fun tonight . " He said and smirked.

" Fun ? Fun my ass ! You guys can go to hell ! " I spatted.

" You ! " The guy who have a firm grip on me raised his hand to slap me.

" Stop ! "