Chapter 11 Sparks of Love

I pushed them away from me and tried to stand up . One of them grabbed my hair and threw my body to the sink. My head hit the sink hardly . I stood up while holding my head and I saw blood on my palm.

" Shit . " I murmured.

I wanted to fight back but I was afraid that I might be would lost control . But now I didn't care . I looked at Luna and her friend who were standing in front of me , ready to attack me.

" I told you to stay away from Taehyung . But you didn't . " Luna said.

" Sorry , but I don't follow orders from loser . " I replied calmly.

" You bitch . " She came to me and was about to kick me but I blocked it and punched her in the face caused her to fall on the floor.

One of her friends came to me and punch me but I dodged it and made her punched the mirror behind me. The mirror scattered into pieces and made a loud noise.

Luna stood up and ran to me while I was struggling with her friends. She grabbed a piece of the mirror and tried to stab me but I pushed her hand caused the mirror hit my face and made a little cut on my cheeks. I kicked her in her stomach and she groaned in pain .

These bitches just ruined my day. Well actually a few girls already came to me and gave me a warn about Junior . I guessed it was all about the scene at the hallway yesterday when Junior stupidly hugged me.

I didn't know that Junior was already popular in this school . I have to admit that Junior was a good looking guy , tall and charming but not for me . I hate him .

I tried to explain to Taehyung about me and Junior but he kept avoiding me . I didn't know what to do anymore . He still ignoring me . I walked out from my class frustrated and made my way to the restroom only to find my body slammed against the wall by Luna .

I started to feel dizzy when I felt something wet flowing down from my head . I looked at the place to the mess that we have done .

I twisted the doorknob and walked out from the restroom. I was about to walk away from the restroom when I heard Jimin called me from the back .

I sighed before turning on my heels. My eyes widened when I saw Jimin was not alone . He was with Taehyung .

" What happened to you ? " He said worriedly.

" Nothing . " I said.

" Your head is bleeding Jane . "

I didn't replied and was about to walk away from them when my visions became blur and I lost my balance .

But Taehyung was fast enough to catch my body and picked me up bridal style and carried me to the infirmary .

He pushed the door with his leg and put me on the bed . I saw Jimin walked in to the room with first aid kit in his hand.

" Who did this to you ? " Taehyung asked as he sat down beside me .

" No one . " I replied without looking at him.

" I asked you who did this to you? " He said a little bit louder . I turned my head in his direction and looked at him . He had a very serious expression on his face . I knew that he was mad.

Our eyes locked for awhile and I gave up . I looked away and sighed .

" Luna and her friends . "

Taehyung quickly stood up when he heard Luna's name. He was about to walk away when I grabbed his hand .

He looked at my hand on his hand and looked at me. I shook my head.

" No . Let them be . " I said and then he sat down back .

" You can't let them do this to you Jane . " Jimin asked as he opened the first aid kit .

" You know me Jimin . I won't stay still when people try to hurt me. Of course I fight them back. "

" I know , but I don't want you to hurt . " He said and ruffled my head.

" Nahhh , I'm okay . "

He sighed.

" Hmm you're so stubborn. " He took out some cotton buds and alcohol to clean my wounds. I had a few cut on my hands , my legs and also my face.

" Give me some . I'll clean her forehead. " Taehyung said .

Jimin hand him some cotton bud and he started cleansing my wounds.

I hissed in pain when the alcohol touched my wound.

" Slowly . " I said and he nodded.

Jimin also started cleansing the wounds on my hands and legs.

" Why are you guys who treating me ? Where is the nurse ? " I asked when the nurse was nowhere to be found.

" She is not here . She have to take something at the hospital . " Jimin replied.

" Ohhh . " I said . I was trying to change my sit position when Taehyung held my head.

" Stay still Jane . " He said seriously.

" Sorry . "

After cleansing my wounds , Jimin left both of us alone in the room . He gave me a winked before leaving . I just nodded my head to him.

Taehyung pasted a plaster on my forehead .

" Yes. Its done. " He said .

" You forgot this one . " I said as I pointed the cut on my right cheek.

" Ahh mian . " He put some alcohol on the cotton bud .

It was really quiet . Taehyung made a sudden move and soft movement reaching closer , brushing the cotton bud on my cut . Our faces were now just inches apart and I could smell his minty breath , almost as if he just had a breath mint.

My body frozed as I stared at his lips. He noticed that I was staring at his lips . He started leaning closer and I felt myself leaning even closer until there was just enough room to slip a piece of paper between our faces.

I watched as Taehyung started moving to close the gap and he gave a very long peck on my lips.
" I'm sorry . I wasn't suppose to ignore you . I should have protect you . " He said as he looked straight into my eyes and I was stunned.

" It's okay . Its not your fault . " I said as I ruffled his hair.

" Its my fault . Luna attacked you because of m ... "

I put my finger on his lips to stop him .

" No . Its not your fault . " I shook my head .

" No . I'm sorry Jane . I shouldn't have ignore you. I was mad when I saw you and Junior. Especially when he hugged you ." He said as he stroked my face.

" I'm sorry too . I should tell you about him . Actually , Junior is my twin . He was born two minutes before me. " I replied as I held his hand.

" Jinjja ? " His eyes widened.

I nodded .

" How? You guys don't even look alike ? "

" We are not identicals twin , Taehyung-ahh. "

" Ohh . " He said and pasted another plaster on my cheek.

" Done . "

" Thanks . " I replied and smiled to me.

" You're welcome. " He said and then kissed my forehead.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment . He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

" I don't want anyone to hurt you and I will protect you Jane . " He said and I nodded my head.

It happened in a blur , when he crashed his lips into mine . I was stunned but I kissed him back slowly. I could feel a lightening bolt went down my spine when we kissed. The kiss was warm and soft and we both knew that we have been waiting for this for a long time.