LAST CHAPTER

I froze in my state . Nothing's wrong with my ears right ? Was I dreaming ? I knew I heard him loud and clear but I didn't move. I was really scare to move. My face still buried in his chest . I couldn't help but crying even more for him. His ripped shirt was drenched with my tears.

All of the sudden , a hand brushed slightly on my back , sending thrill throughout my body .

" Jane . " His voice was fainted but I could hear him.

I slowly lifted up my head and straightened my posture . My eyes widened in shock as my eyes connected with his . He was staring at me . His eyes were filled with happiness and tears .

" Ta-taehyung . " My voice cracked . The air was stuck in my throat and I hardly breathing .

He smiled to me and he raised his hand slowly , trying to reach my cheeks. I couldn't believe my eyes , they were watching , following his hand until his hand touched my face .

" Taehyung . " His name slipped out of my mouth as I pulled him into a hug . He wrapped his hands around my waist almost immediately.

" You're alive . " I said almost whispered  .

" You're alive . " I repeated the words a few times like a mantra.

I felt like the world has stopped . There were only the two of us in this world. I tuned everyone out as I focused my attention to him.

His chest vibrated as he chuckled.

" Yes I'm alive my love. I'm here . I'm here for you . " He said as he tightened the hug.

" You're real , right ? You're real." I asked disbelief as I pulled away.

He gave me his famous cute smile as he nodded.

" Yes I'm real , Jane . " He said as he cupped my face .  I still couldn't process what just happened.

I snapped my head to Jungkook who was kneeling beside me.

" Jungkook-ahh . "

" Yes noona . " He replied as he turned his head to my direction.

" Slap me . " I asked him . 

" What ? " His eyes widened .

" No . " He quickly shook his head.

" Just slap me . I need to know that this is real . " I said as I quickly grabbed his hand.

" No . "He pulled his hand away from me.

" Jane , this is real . Trust me. " Jimin said as he patted my shoulder.

My brain still numb . I couldn't process what was happening . I was sure I saw my dad snapped his neck . Nobody couldn't survive .

" Jane . " Taehyung called out my name as his sat up .

" What ? " I turned my head to him and stunned as he crashed his lips to mine.

I was too stunned to kiss him back so I just frozed like a rock against his kiss.

" I'm real . I'm still alive. " He said as he pulled away.

" But how did you survive ? You - No , I saw him snapped your neck . I'm pretty sure I didn't dreaming that time. I saw you - "

" Jane . " Taehyung cut me off.

" Huh ? " I looked at him , confused.

" Just shut up . " He said as he kissed me like there was no tomorrow.

The End .

Okay , I feel really bad to you guys for not ending this story . I know some of you are waiting for the last chapter but I was too busy and I was sick for almost 2 weeks. This chapter is a short . Really short . Sorry for that . But I'm planning on writing a bonus chapter . I hope you guys like it . Xoxo