Chapter 30 Turn off the feeling

I was no longer in my dream . I was in a hospital . I knew I was in a hospital when I saw Doctor Lee standing in front of me.

I looked at my side and saw him . Taehyung . His face was fulled of tears. His nose was red and so did his eyes. I felt something odd in me. I didn't feel anything to him.

" Jane , you're awake. " Junior said as he pulled me into his arms. But again , something was off.

" What do you mean I'm awake ?" I asked him as we pulled away.

" You was in come for two weeks." Jimin said as he came to me and hugged me.

" Ohh . " I replied shortly. Everyone was in the room and they were looking at me confusedly.

" What ? " I asked them .

" Are you okay ? " Taehyung asked worriedly.

" Yes . " I replied shortly.

" Are you sure ? You're like a different person. " Mark said.

" Well , I'm still Jane . " I replied as I sat up.

" Okay . Let me check your condition first . You guys can stay outside this room . I'll inform you guys when I'm done. " Doctor Lee said as he started checking my condition.

Doctor Lee said I was fine . I just needed to rest well . He asked me about the surgery. The surgery that I needed to do for me to stay alive. But he knew better my answer.

After he walked out from the room, the door swung open and the boys came in . Taehyung walked towards me and sat beside me . He took my hand into his big hand but I pulled my hand away .

" Jane . I'm really sorry . " He said as he looked at me. I saw guilty and sadness in his eyes but I felt nothing . Nothing and nothing .

"Nahh , its okay . " I replied as I shrugged caused everyone looking at me with wide eyes.

" Jane , are you okay ? What did Doctor Lee say ? " Junior asked as he sat down beside me.

" Nothing . He said I just need to rest . That's all . " I replied as I looking around the room searching for something .

" What are you searching for ? " Jungkook asked as he noticed my eyes roamed the room .

" Water . I'm thirsty. " I replied with blank expression.

" I go get the water . " Jin said as he pulled Junior out of the room.

Junior's POV

" What the hell Jin ? " I snapped as I yanked my hand away from him. I didn't know why he dragged me out of the room . He said he wanted to get water for Jane but why do he needed to bring me?

" Did you notice it ? " Jin asked with serious face.

" Notice what ? " I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

" Jane . "

" Jane what ? " I asked dumbly.

He slapped his forehead slightly as he groaned.

" Are you that damn stupid ? Why don't you notice that she turned off her feeling ? " He said , almost shouting .

" WHAT ? " My jaws dropped.

Jin just looked at me as he folded his arms.

" No no . " I shook my head. " She can't do that , right ? " I asked , disbelief.

" She can . She did it already . " He replied calmly.

" How did you know it ? " I asked him as I ran my finger through my hair.