Preface

⏫COVER⏫

COVER

SYNOPSIS AS IN DESCRIPTION:

Two Alpha's.
A bond.
A Prophecy.
A god... And dozens of pasts entwined with one another; who all just refuse to die.

With all odds against a young future Alpha, she battles to find a way to be with the one her soul is bound to.
May the odds of The Goddess be ever in her favour.

Or so we hope.

EXTENDED SYNOPSIS:

Lexi Thompson is an average girl; according to her own standards.
Being the Alpha's daughter, she is long past the due date for meeting her mate.

But when she does, buried pasts decide to dig themselves up and unleash themselves upon her and her precious mate and plague them until the point of breaking.

Is she strong enough to face her demons?

Or will they break her before she even tries?

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Names and Names of Places are a work of fiction as well. But certain locations herein are not entirely fictional.

This work also contains the personalities of real people who wish to remain anonymous.

Names of gods and goddesses come from Greek origin but personalities of named deities are completely fictional with no harm purposely meant.

This work belongs to the writer known to Wattpad readers as JoCharlyta and the rights to the book along with it.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME! ANY PERSON WHO COPIES ANY PART OR MOCKS OR MAKES ANY KIND OF RIP OFF VERSION OF IT WILL FACE LEGAL REPERCUSSIONS WHERE THE OFFENDER WILL SEE TO THE LEGAL COSTS.

Legal Repercussions:

"Copyright laws are absolute. One cannot use another person's material without citation and reference. An author has the right to sue a plagiarist. Some plagiarism may also be deemed a criminal offence, possibly leading to a prison sentence."

This work is also a Novel, working as a First Installment to a trilogy called "The Prophecy"

It has taken a lot of work, plotting and research to conceive the work so the time spent writing each chapter was never little nor thoughtless.

This work is and will only be published on the author JoCharlyta's Wattpad Profile, no other writer has the right to copy and use it elsewhere unless given permission by the writer herself.

PERSONAL DISCLAIMER:

Trolls and spammers will be reported and muted.

This work contains mature content that will be marked as showed below:

🔴 (MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!) 🔴
Continue with caution!

&

🔴(END OF MATURE CONTENT!)🔴

And because of the mature content it contains, mature chapters will be made private.

This work also contains foul language, therefore it is advised that sensitive readers read cautiously.

This work contains reference to different religions and within referring to them, the creater means no offence to any religion or religious person.

As is stated above in the Disclaimer, it is a work of fiction. So no harm was made for this work and no harm is meant by this work.

'Alpha Luke' will also contain the POV's of different characters and those other than the character 'Lexi', will be announced to prevent confusion.

DEDICATION:

To all who feel lost and unloved.

I hope you find what you are looking for; in yourself rather than someone else.
Because when all is said and done, it's only you who can make you happy.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys, now that the serious matters are over. I hope you all enjoy the story and that this book will meet all your expectations.

Thank you!

Here is 'Alpha Luke'!

And please, do not forget to comment, vote and share this story!

Much love❤

Xx
Jo