Chapter 1 (Prologue)

The wind was blowing in your (h/c) hair, causing the very common smile to appear on your face. You strolled down the street, and you were watching some of your neighbors and friends go through the day. You noticed the Dust brothers helping Mr. James restock the fruit in his cozy little convenient store. Of course, the twin boys always were the rambunctious types, and they started tossing unsalable fruits and other produce at each other. You ducked as you walked by, because one of the apples had targeted your head, and old apple wasn't a good hairstyle.Then, you glanced over at Mr. and Mrs. Hart, taking a stroll with little baby Lily. The little girl waved her tiny hand across the street to you, after all, you were her favorite babysitter. She loved to play dress-up, hide-and-seek, and charades with you. There was also Miss Turn, Mrs. Frank, and bunch of elementary-school students reading in the park. You skipped over to the heap of children and laid on the grass with them. The fairy tale being read was another classic 'damsel-in-distress saved by a hero in shining armor' tale. Through your seventeen years of living, you have heard stories like this hundreds of times, but you still acted interested.

Throughout your village, you were known as the positive and childish sweetheart. You always searched for a way to help others, and you never ceased to spread laughter to your fellow citizens. It wasn't a surprise to you when people came to you for help, because you always said, "yeah, no problem." You were the village's 'go-to girl' for all babysitting, pet-watching, advice-giving, and joy-sharing needs.( Go You!!!!)

Now,even though you were known for your kindness, you weren't a push-over, either.You stood your ground, and you never backed down from a fight in school. Your anger-fuse was also pretty long, but when you were mad, you could guarantee someone would never see tomorrow. Your skills in agility and fist-fighting made you very capable of any beat-down. You even been taking (w/c) lessons from your father ever since you were about five years old.( Never mind, you scare me, Reader!!!!!)

Soon, the story ended in the signature 'happily ever after,' and you gave the little mobian boys and girls hugs and high-fives. As they left, you noticed the yellow sun setting over the horizon, creating a beautiful cascade of colors that made you release a sigh of relaxation and happiness. You were always put at ease during the sunset, and it always made you wonder if someone else far away was looking at the same fading star. Your thoughts vanished when you realized that your parents would soon worry about your safety. You made your way back to your house, and became lost in thinking about the day you just had.

After about five minutes of walking, you finally arrived to your white, wooden door. You opened the door, and you glanced at your happy parents. They were laughing at the dinner table, probably sharing hilarious jokes and stories they heard. You took off your (F/C) jacket, and you hung it on the coat rack right beside the door. Your mother noticed your entrance, and she called you over to eat your favorite dinner. You carefully closed the door without a squeak, and you took your regular seat between your parents.

The three of you ate dinner, laughed, and enjoyed each others' company. Your parents both had day jobs that payed fairly decent, meaning dinner was a very important family bonding time. Soon, you'd be leaving to start your own journey, and time with your parents would become scarce. After you ate, you used the free time you had to sing along to your favorite music. (F/M) music filled your ears as you relaxed late in the night. Soon, your eyes couldn't bare to stay open any longer, so you performed your ordinary night routine and went to bed.

As you laid under your sheets, you couldn't help but notice the beautiful moon and stars that you could see through your large window. An incredible day has just ended once again in your village, and now, the cozy blanket of the night has covered you home. You breathing started to slow down to a calming pace, and your eyes fluttered shut. Something told you that tomorrow would hold a surprise that would change your life, but you were too tired to think much more of it. Soon, you fell into a peaceful slumber, and you had wonderful dreams filled with happy memories and joyful fantasies.