Chapter 44

Sonic cleaned the mess at the speed of light while you volunteered to clean the plates. You waltzed into the kitchen, humming a delightful melody when a large robot almost crashed into you. It took your plates and placed them in its torso. In seconds, the dishes were sparkling, and the machine stacked them with the others. Less work for you then.

You high-fived the Blue Blur as he finished his part. You headed to your room while the hedgehog sprinted in the opposite direction. As you entered the sleeping quarters, you began planning your necessities for the upcoming destination. You tossed your winter apparel and weapon on your bed. You stared at the sewed, scientific fabric on the (F/C) coat, boots, gloves, and ear-muffs. How could could this continent really be?

"Attention freedom fighters," Nicole's voice bellowed from the intercom, "We will reach Artika in ten minutes. Please, prepare for the could climate of the regain. Thank you."

A little while later, some bedroom doors opened and shut. You assumed it was other fighters gathering their things. You shrugged off the thought as you checked your (W/C) for any scratches or flaws. You were satisfied after seeing nothing but perfection.

You placed your ear-muffs on your neck, and changed shoes. The boots fit snug around your feet, but you could still moved your little piggies. The gloves slid on your hands with ease, feeling silky and smooth. Finally, you dawned your coat on. The soft fluff on the good and ends of the sleeves felt slightly childish, but you didn't mind.

A small came from the other side of the wall, and Sally appeared in the doorway. She was clothes in a powered blue coat with lighter blur fluff on the hood and sleeves. (maybe it wasn't as childish as you thought.)

"Hey, (Y/N)," the princess said with a wave as she walked a few steps into the bedroom. "We are about to land. Are you ready?"

You grasped your hand on your weapon and answered, "Oh yeah!! I'm ready!!!"