Chapter 39

Amy came back after a few minutes with her happiness restored. You didn't want to open the wound again, so you decided to talk for the rest of the day. You learned about Amy's favorite shops, her love for a puppy chess game, and about her life as a little kid. You decided to tell the hedgehog about your family, and you told some hilarious stories about your home. You laughed the the heroine until a small knock came from the door.

A small rabbit popped her head out of the doorway, "Excuse me Miss Amy and Miss (Y/N), but there is dinner ready for you in the bridge."

"Thanks Cream," Amy stated while hugging the little girl.

The two of you walked down to the bridge, continuing the conversation. When you entered the bridge, different food was scattered on a long table. The other freedom fighters were helping themselves, and then leaving. Sonic and Rotor were the only two that you didn't see, perhaps they were still in the joke zone.

You grabbed some grub that looked appetizing and started to talk to Amy and Cream. The females told you to try some of the more adventurous entrees, and you ended up loving them. You walked down the hall with your female companions when a familiar ring grabbed your attention. You walked backwards until you reached your room. You entered and noticed that your best friend was calling you. You told the girls you would talk later, and you answered the phone.

"Hello, this is (Y/N)," you answered.

Your ears were pulsing after hearing your friend's screaming voice, "(YYYYYYYY////////NNNNNN)!!!!!!! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TODAY!!!"

"I'm sorry, who is this?" you joked.

You heard a sigh on the other end, "It's Mrs. Buttnugget from Angel Island."

"Oh, hey!! I haven't seen you in forever."

"Okay, serious now. You are gonna freak when you hear about my day."

"Alright, (B/N)," you stated as you layed down on your bed, "I'm ready to be amazed."