Chapter 53

Suddenly, a familiar ermine sprinted in the room followed by Antoine. They seemed tired, but Erma continued to hold her angry gaze on you. Even when she was on a mission, you could tell she hated your guts. She approached the walrus while gritting her teeth. Nicole had dashed out of the room to find the other team; obviously this wasn't part of the plan.

"We need to fight that thing together," Erma demanded as she crossed her arms. "It's stronger than we thought."

"I am afraid she is right," the French coyote stated with a frown. "Ze machine is able to copy all of our attacks, and counter zem."

"I can go out, but I can't fight with these stupid handcuffs," you said as you struggled with your chains.

You could tell Erma was holding back her laughter, and you glared at her with laser beams. Antoine exclaimed an idea in French, which you couldn't understand, and he walked behind you. You heard him pull out his sword, and with a quick swipe he cut cleanly through the chains.

The cuffs we're still wrapped round your wrists, but at least you could move your cramping arms. You stretched your body, and moved your arms in circles through the air. After a little bit, you were able to swing your arms without any stiffness or pain.

You pulled your (W/C), and you started walking to the door. "Sweet, so are we fighting or not?" You asked with a smirk.

A sudden yank on the arm made you stumble backwards slightly. Erma was gripping your wrist, and started commanding, "You can't go out there!! I never said we wanted you out there with us."

"Leave your opinions out of it, Erma," Rotor retorted as he ceased his tapping. "(Y/N) is the only one who can help right now, and she's an amazing fighter."

"That's not the point tusks," Erma growled as she released your arm. "That machine is coming for that stupid emerald. We need a plan, cause it's going to come here soon."