Chapter 40

"Okay," (B/N) began taking in a deep breath. "The first class I had was, believe it or not, was world culture."

"HA!!" you exclaimed in surprise. "How was that?"

"Well, some of them aren't very bright."

"What do you mean by that?" you questioned with a slight giggle.

"So, one of the boys asked if we still sacrificed innocent lives to the God's like they did in ancient times. I answered sarcastically, 'Yes, and you look like a perfect offering.' "

"Let me guess, they guy wasn't very keen on sensing sarcasm, was he?"

"The guy was so scared!! I thought he was gonna wet his pants!!" your friend exclaimed with bits of laughter in her speech.

"That is so mean, (B/N)!!! What happened next?" You chuckled.

"The guy suddenly shouted, 'MR. JAMES WOULD SATISFY YOUR GODS MORE,' and the teacher made the meanest, most hurt face I had ever seen. He gave the kid a detention, and I apologized after class."

"Why did ya do that?" you asked. "You don't apologize for other people's stupidity."

"I felt bad, I almost made a student pee his pants on my first day there, but everyone was really nice.They kept patronizing me about things like cement and sports, though."

"Oh, well," you replied, shrugging your shoulders.

"AND THE BEST PART OF THE DAY WAS..."

"Here we go," you interrupted.

"THERE WAS A GUY IN SCHOOL THAT SWEPT ME OFF MY FEET, MADE MY HEART STOP, AND CAUSED DROOL TO FALL FROM MY MOUTH ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!"

"Yeah, all guys love to see spit from a girl's pie-hole," you remarked sarcastically.

"You know what I mean, (Y/N)," your ally retorted. "He was perfect: tall, smart, athletic, and H.O.T. HOT!!"

"I'm glad to hear that," you replied, losing interest in your friend's love life.

"What about you? How's the first-class traveling?" your bestie asked.

"Well, I experienced to bad puns, a strange moodswing with Amy, and some really good food. Other than that, it seems pretty normal right now," you answered.

"Tell me when the action starts kickin in," (B/N) responded. "Anyway, I got to go. It's almost midnight over here."

You turned your head to the clock in the bedroom. It was a little earlier in the day, but not by much.

"Yeah, it's late here, too. I'll talk to you tomorrow, (B/N)," you stated.

"Sounds cool! NIGHT, (Y/N)!!!!!!!!"

"NIGHT, (B/N)!!!!!!!!"

You hung up the phone, and changed for the night. You rolled into bed, and began to fall asleep.