Chapter 11

You awoke to the bright yellow sun once again. You jolted out of bed with enthusiasm, and you skipped down the stairs to the kitchen. Your grandfather was preparing breakfast when you waltzed in the room. Upon his shoulder was the once sinister spider robot he created. It's "eyes" were still the relaxed blue from yesterday. You chattered with your relative about common things; your feelings, events on the news, yesterday's meeting with Sonic made the both of you laugh aloud. He gave you a plate of two small pancakes, and you enjoyed the savory breakfast.

        When you finished eating, you cleaned yourself with a soothing shower, dressed in appropriate attire(whatever you want), and brushed through your (H/T). Your teeth were cleaned and you added a small amount of perfume to finish off. You walked out of the bathroom ready for anything. You went to your friend's room to wake her up. She asked to walk with you to the castle yesterday after the "incident," and you were more than happy to agree.

        You knocked loudly on the door, thinking she was still having fantasies in dreamland. It surprised you when your friend appeared in a white blouse, black pencil skirt, and slick black flats. A pair of small glasses were sitting on her nose. She looked like a manager or a receptionist, and it definitely wasn't her normal look.

       "Took ya long enough," your friend complained. "We have thirty minutes to get to the castle." She started yanking you arm down the stairwell and out the door.

       "(B/N), you can't come to the meeting with me," you stated.

       "Actually, I can. I ran into Sonic yesterday during my shopping spree with my dad's card," your friend explained. "He said I could come with you, but I can't record, be negative, or do anything else that could get me kicked out. I'll be just fine."

       "Says the girl that sneaked into the a certain celebrity's dressing room, and stole a lock of hair," you laughed at the memory.

       "I traveled for three hours to go to that concert. I had to get a souvenir," she rebutted. "And I got to experience prison for a few days. The food wasn't even that bad." You laughed together as you walked to Acorn