Silentwave

"Soundwave... Soundwave......FOR PRIMUS SAKE SOUNDWAVE WAKE UP!!!" Knockout shouted. Soundwave's optics under his visor started to online. After that he onlined his visor. "There he is... Now do you mind explaining why we just found another you?" Knockout said in a sassy tone.

/Explaination: Twin sister/, Soundwave texted Knockout

"Oh, Lord Megatron, did you Soundwave had a twin sister? Shocker isn't it?" Knockout said. Megatron sighed shaking his head. Soundwave jumped down from where he was laying. Looking to his left, he found what he was looking for...

*-* Over Soundwave and Silentwave's spark bond *-*

*Silentwave... where have you been?*

*Hiding...*

*You know what I meant*

*Well, I have been to multiple places while trying to find you. I went to at least 70 different planets looking for you. There are some weird aliens out there, Soundy.*

*Well you're here now, that is all that matters.*

*I've missed you, Soundwave*

*I've missed you more... Come here* ( Stops to give a long lasting hug)

*-* 2 Minutes later *-*

"Soundwave," Megatron said, Soundwave turned his head to look at Megatron not letting go of Silentwave, "Your sister can share your berthroom for now." Soundwave, letting go of Silentwave, took Silentwave's servo (hand) and lead her to his Berthroom(bedroom)...

*_*_*_*_*NOTE*_*_*_*_*

Silentwave is like Soundwave just a tad smaller and has a more feminine body style. Their alt modes are the same but, Slientwave's is a little smaller.

*_*_*_*_*_*UNTIL NEXT TIME*_*_*_*_*_*

*edited for correctness*