Starscream Reports

*-* In Megatron's Office *-*

"Lord Megatron, have you noticed anything different between Silentwave and Soundwave?" Starscream questioned his master.

"Other than physically? Nothing, why?" Megatron said.

"Well, when Silentwave went to inspect the energon mine with me, her behavior seemed... unusual."

"What are you saying Starscream?"

"She was probably communicating with Soundwave, but I was speaking to her and asked her a question and she just stood there for a moment-" Starscream was interrupted by Megatron.

"Soundwave does that. What were you expecting? For her to speak?" Megatron said.

"No, but after a moment, I raised an optic ridge and she showed me a picture of what I looked like." Starscream concluded.

"Hold on, Starscream," Megatron said. He commed Silentwave.

*-* Soundwave's Berthroom (Silentwave's POV) *-*

"If I wasn't paying attention, that would have been the day everyone 'heard Soundwave's voice,' Silentwave." Soundwave said in his youthful but deep voice.

"Sorry Soundwave, but it made you laugh." I said grinning. Soundwave was standing in front of me. I was sitting on the berth with Ravage in my lap. Suddenly, Megatron's voice came over the ships comm system.

"Silentwave, report to my office." Megatron said. Soundwave looked at me with his cute angry face.

"See? Starscream probably reported it to Megatron and now he wants to know what is going on." Soundwave said angrily.

"Relax, Soundy. It's not like it affected anything. We got the energon without problems." I said calmly. Soundwave was still upset thought. I put my visor back on and walked to Megatron's office with Ravage at my side. I walked through the corridor. Everytime there was an 'ooo,' or 'you're in troublllle' from the Vehicons or others, Ravage would hiss at them, making them cower. I knocked on Megatron's office's door. He said to enter and I did, Ravage still with me.

"Silentwave, do you mind showing me the picture of Starscream you found amusing?" Megatron said. He was surprisingly calm.

"Which one exactly?" I said using knockout's voice.

"Oh, haha, very funny," Starsream said. "The one from when we went to inspect the energon mine." he said unhappily. Megatron looked slightly amused. I pulled up the picture and Megatron chuckled. "It's not funny!" Starscream said crossing his arms over his chassis.

"Oh, but it is Starscream," Megatron said. I nodded. I was smiling broadly behind my visor. Just then there was a knock on the door. Megatron said "Come in." Soundwave entered and looked at me, the Starscream, then Megatron. He tilted his helm. "Soundwave, Silentwave was just showing me the amusing picture of Starscream." Soundwave looked at me again. I looked at him, showing him the picture of Starscream. He looked down and tried to not laugh. He sighed very quietly and only Megatron and I heard it. Starscream was to busy being offended. "Even Soundwave thinks it is funny, Starscream." Megatron shook his head. "You can leave now, Starscream. I will take care of it."

"Humph," Starscream said leaving.

"Silentwave, I advise that you not show Starscream pictures of how stupid he looks." Megatron said. "You may go. And keep up the good work you two." We nodded and walked out.

*How long do you think Screamer will pout?* I asked Soundwave over the bond.

*Not that long, he will go back to boasting.* Soundwave replied.

*_*_*_*_* UNTIL NEXT TIME!!! *_*_*_*_*

*edited for correctness.