Going Home...sort of...

*-* Soundwave *-*

He woke up earlier than everyone else, like always. He stood up and walked to the bridge. He walked in and walked to his usual station and started to search again for his sister. Then he saw it...

*-* Silentwave *-*

She stood and looked at Ravage. "Won't be long until Soundwave see's my signal on the computer. We'll be home soon...Well. The Nemesis... Close enough to home..."

*-* Soundwave *-*

Soundwave stared at the screen in shock. Megatron came into the bridge noticed Soundwave staring at the screen. Megatron walked up to him and put a massive servo on Soundwave's shoulder. Megatron knew that the signal was Silentwave's and that Soundwave was in shock. Megatron looked down at his most dependable Decepticon. "Go get her Soundwave." Megatron said as one of soldiers powered up a groundbridge. They usually had Soundwave do it but Soundwave was not capable of such things in his current state. Soundwave looked up at Megatron. Soundwave nodded and walked over to the groundbridge. He walked through it.

*-* Silentwave *-*

She heard the sound of a bridge and thought it would be Megatron to come yell at her or a soldier. But, who came around the corner was not who she expected to see. Soundwave. She retracted her visor and revealed teary optics. Soundwave retracted his visor and walked over to Silentwave. He hugged her. "Don't cry, please. I'm here now. Nothing will take you away from me ever again. I promise."

"Soundwave..." Silentwave said while silently crying.

"I am here. Don't cry." Soundwave said. Silentwave eventually stopped crying and left with Soundwave and Ravage. Little did they know Arachnid, who just so happened to be nearby, watched the whole thing through a hole in the roof of the barn...

***TO BE CONTINUED...

*edited for correctness.