Funny Starscream

*-* Working at the usual station ( Silentwave's POV) *-*

*Soundwave?* I said

*Hmm?* Soundwave replied.

*Do you hear what their saying?* I said, glancing at the gossiping Vehicon's, then turning to look back at Soundwave.

*Yes, ignore them, they know nothing.* Soundwave said continuing to type.

"I heard Soundwave had a processer glitch when he saw Silentwave..." A random Vehicon said.

"Yeah, I heard that too... Do you think it really happened? I mean, I can't see that happening to Soundwave." Another Vehicon said.

"Maybe, but, you're right. I can't really see it happening to faceless either..." The first one said. Meanwhile I stood fuming with anger as Soundwave kept typing away on the computer system. 'Soundwave isn't faceless and neither am I...' I thought while taking a data pad and checking things. Just then, Starscream entered the bridge.

"Silentwave, come with me," Starscream said in his usual irritating voice. "Lord Megatron will be going away for the day." He informed the rest of the mechs in the bridge.

*Oh, joy. I wonder what scraphead wants now... Bye Soundy.* I said turning walking toward Screamer. I could feel Soundwave's nervousness over the bond. *I'll be fine Soundwave... It's not like I'm leaving the ship...* I reassured Soundwave through the sparkbond.

*Yeah, don't be so sure...* Soundwave said. I was a little worried.

"You will accompany me on a flight to the new energon mine I've located..." Screamer said leading us to the flight deck. I just walked beside him keeping my optics ahead of me, not even glancing at Starscream. "Do you know how to create ground bridges?" Starscream said. 'Do you know how to shut up?' I thought while nodding to reply to Starscream. "Good, now let's go," Starscream said transforming and taking off. I transformed and followed.

*-*At the mine...*-*

Starscream rambled on about how he could be a better leader than Megatron and I just came up with sarcastic replies that I said over the bond with Soundwave and let Soundy listen to the whole thing. "I, Starscream, could be ruler of this world and Cybertron!"

*You could, couldn't you.* I said sarcasticly.

"I would be very good in a fight against the Prime..."

*I'm sure he would blast you to the moon and back...* I said. Soundwave silently chuckled over the bond, which made me smile behind my visor.

"Don't you think so, Silentwave?" I froze. Dead still. "Well?"

*Don't answer that! It's a trick question!* Soundwave said over the bond. I could barily contain my laughter. Starscream raised an optic ridge. He doesn't how stupid that looks. Soundwave had to walk back to his berthroom. He almost threw a rod laughing so hard. I just took a picture of what Starscream looked like and pulled the image up onto my visor.

Starscream jumped back in surprise.

"Gah! What?? Y-you think my facial expression was funny?!" Starscream said in irritation. I couldn't help myself, so I shook my helm 'yes'. " Wha-whatever... Let's go..." Starscream said with his wings tense and high with irritation.

After Soundwave recovered from rolling on the floor laughing, he asked, *What did you do?*

*Showed his an image of how stupid he looked and he asked if I thought it was funny...*

*What did you say?* Soundwave asked knowing I didn't really say anything outloud.

*I shook my head and he stormed off looking like this.* I sent Soundwave a picture I took of Starscream walking off. Soundwave then continued to roll on the floor laughing. The rest of the time Starscream was silent...

*_*_*_*_* UNTIL NEXT TIME!!! *_*_*_*_*

*edited for correctness