Differences

*-* Early That Morning ( Silentwave's POV) *-*

We got up early before everyone else, like always. Soundwave reattached Laserbeak and I stored Ravage. We had our morning energon and took a walk around the ship to make sure everything was in its place. Then, we headed to the bridge. "Hey Soundwave, Silentwave." a Vehicon said that was standing near the door. We nodded and went to our usual station. Just then Megatron came into the room.

"Soundwave, Silentwave, come with me." Megatron said. We looked at each other and shrugged. Soundwave lead the way and we followed Megatron out. Megatron placed us so we were side by side. We stood looking at him with confusion. He was staring at us, more like studying us, but it was kinda really creepy.

*What is he doing? * I asked Soundwave over the bond.

*I don't know...* Soundwave replied.

*Maybe he's trying to take over our minds with his newest plan...* I said humorusly. Soundwave rolled his optics.

*-* 2 minutes later *-*

Soundwave tilted his head to one side. "I'm trying to find the difference between you two, other than your heights..." Megatron said. Soundwave shook his head and ejected Laserbeak. "Oh... Well, are there any other differences?" Soundwave and I turned to the side at the same time to show Megatron our Decepticon symbols. Mine is white and Soundwave's is a goldish grayish color. " Interesting... Okay, you can go." Megatron said and we quickly left.

*Well, that was very unsettling.* I said to Soundwave over the bond.

*Yeah, I can't believe he didn't just ask. It would have made that a lot faster.*

*I know right? Well, let's get back to finding the Autobot base. I have a feeling we're close to finding it.*

* Me too.*

*Wait, I have to do this...* I said.

*What?* Soundwave said nervously. I looked around and it looked like everyone was working. I looked down and retracted my visor for five seconds and then put it back on. *I can't believe you did that! Never do it again! Someone could turn around and see your face!*

*I had to! I won't do it again.*

*Good.*

*Until I'm sure no one's looking...* I said quietly. Soundwave just shook his head.

*_*_*_*_* UNTIL NEXT TIME!!! *_*_*_*_*

*edited for correctness