A Dream

*-* The Wave's Berthroom (Soundwave's POV) Midnight *-*

I awoke from recharge in the middle of the night, only to find Silentwave laying on the floor. Apparently she had fallen at some point in the night so far and had not awakened from her fall. "Interesting... She doesn't usually turn over that much at night..." I said quietly to myself. I took an extra blanket I had gotten recently and threw it on her. I'm not awake enough to pick her up and I don't feel like waking her up. This was my chance. I was gonna enjoy a bed all to my-..... is she twitching?

*-* Silentwave's Dream (Her POV obviously) *-*

Floating...

Aimless...

No gravity...

"Where am I?" I questioned quite loudly.

"Shhhhh...... You're disturbing my mojo peace stranger...." said a voice in the distance.

I quietly took in my surroundings.... Is that, a horse? With... an alligator tail?? I said in my processor. I drifted off seemingly upside down to what seemed like a small chunk of grassy hill. I landed softly 'criss cross apple sauce,' as the human children say. Now I was seemingly sideways. I saw the horse alligator abomination floating closer and a new object floating farther away. The atmosphere was purply-pink. A starry swirly like scene... It was quite odd.
The voice... Where had it come from? Who did it belong to? The horse? The thing in the distance? Shockwa-.... Shockwave?? Why is he here?? Where is here even??
Shockwave floated by, swirling about in his toy like stillness. Turns out he was a toy. I grabbed him, er, the toy.
"What is this place...?" I said quietly. That's when the Shockwave toy head opened up.
Out of the small amount of smoke came a handsome extremely tiny cybertronian. He looked like my 'dream boy.'

"Hola, Silentwave..." I blinked. Hola? Is my dream cybertronian spanish?

"Uhh, hello. Who are you?" I said with confusion.

"I am nothing but everything..."

"Uh huh..." That's when I tossed the toy into the distance and it floated away, along with tiny nothing everything. As some would say on Earth, 'I ain't bout that.'

I continued floating on my hill. The horse was getting closer... I think I'll name him Jerrod...

*-* Soundwave *-*

I was almost into recharge when I heard Silentwave mumble the name... Jerrod? Whatever dream she was having, I wanted no part of it. So I turned over and went to recharge.

*-* Jerrod *-*

Neigh...

*-* Silentwave *-*

I tried focusing on the object off in the distance away from Jerrod and I. It seemed to be buzzing... Just like a... Bee?
It got closer and closer....
It was a bee. It was a bumblebee with the head of Bumblebee the Autobot...

*-* Soundwave *-*

I had slept without a dream. That was a great recharge. I thought. "Silentwave?" I said, I turned over to see her whimpering in her sleep. "Hmmm..."

*-* Captain Silentwave *-*

*dramatic music plays in the background*

"JERROD! WE AREN'T GONNA MAKE IT!" I said trying to control the boat as best I could. A storm came out of no where and I was stuck with Jerrod and BumbleBumble on a random ship. I got a cool Captains hat to wear though, so that was nice.

"Neigh..." Jerrod replied. Jerrod's neighing seemed to make BumbleBumble so aggravated that he jumped ship.

"JERROD!" I shouted in an attempt to make that stupid horse alligator do something other than neigh.

*-* Narrator *-*

A WAVE THE SIZE OF UNICRON HIMSELF THEN CAME DOWN ON JERROD AND SILENTWAVE!
GAAAAH-

*-* Silentwave *-*

I sat up so fast I almost collided helm first into Soundwave's helm. I blinked and looked at him. He sighed. "You were whimpering like a sparkling..."

"Oh...." I said quietly. I was didn't recharge well at all.

"Come on. Let's go get some energon." Soundwave said while putting his visor back on. I sighed and shook my helm. What a dream... I thought. I got up and followed Soundwave to the door. Just before the door closed behind me, I swore I heard something in our room. Probably was just my imagination... I thought.

---------------------------------
Little did she know....
---------------------------------

...

"Neigh...."

***** To be CONTINUED!! .....