Airachnid encounter

*-* Nemesis (Silentwave's POV) *-*

"There you two are. I hope you can fly now. You won't be going out again anytime soon... This ship can't function without you two." Megatron said right after we came through the bridge.

*Great,* Soundwave said sarcasticly over our bond.

*Aww, don't be such a downer Soundy. Maybe something exciting will happen. You never know...* I said. We went to the usual station at the front and began to work. *Oh, we almost forgot about Ravage.*

*I'll show Megatron Ravage, you keep working.* Soundwave said. I ejected Ravage and just then a femme came into the room. I looked at Soundwave and tilted my head. *Here comes Starscream number 2. Her name is Airachnid.* Soundwave looked over at me. *I highly suggest not making her one of your friends,and don't let her boss you around or pursade you. Just do what your supposed to do.* Soundwave said. He then lead Ravage to Megatron, passing Airachnid without looking over at her.

"Soundwave," she said looking at him. I turned and got back to work. "I thought I would be the only femme on this ship. Guess I was wrong... Welcome to the Nemesis, Silentwave." She said in a sassy tone. I didn't react. "Ignoring me are you? Makes someone wonder what you're thinking of them," She said. 'Like you would know what I'm thinking,' I said to myself and not over the bond. "So you don't speak either. Hmm... Why don't you speak? You CAN speak, can't you? If you can then you should really talk to me. I mean, we're both femme's here, you can trust me. I won't tell anyone." She said while trying to see through the side of my visor. 'Never' I thought. "You both wear the same visor too. I assume that's a family thing." She said. 'Well you know what the human saying is... when you assume it makes an ass out of u and me.' I thought with a smirk. "Maybe you'll be different than Soundwave. Even though you're twins, Soundwave can be a total aft-" I turned around, swung my massive arm and smacked her so she flew out the door she came in and into the corridor. Soundwave was on his way back with Megatron and Starscream when they saw Airachnid fly out the door. "I'LL TEAR OUT YOUR SPARK FOR THAT!!!"

"AIRACHNID! What is going on! I thought I told you to go and look for the Autobot base near the location we saw them drive and vanish at!" Megatron said angrily at Airachnid.

"I was just leaving, my Lord." Airachnid said.

"Silentwave what happened?" Megatron said seeing me staring out the door at where Airachnid landed. I showed him the footage of what happened.

"Ha, wasn't expecting that were you Airachnid..." Starscream said to no one inparticular. I was smiling proudly and glancing at Soundwave from behind my visor. Soundwave shook his helm and put his servo across his face while looking down.

"Don't look so disappointed Soundwave. Your sister has shown great strength. Even if the demonstration was on a comrade." Megatron said looking at Soundwave with a grin. Soundwave looked at Megatron and then looked at me tilting his helm. I returned that gesture by putting my servos on my hip assemblies and tilted my helm like, 'Really? I just got a compliment and all you can do is tilt your helm? Really Soundwave?' "Now now, don't start a fight you two. Soundwave be happy your sister cares about you and has your back.

*Love you Soundwave,* I said with smerk behind my visor.

*Love you too Silentwave,* Soundwave said with his arms crossed across his chassis, but grinning under his visor.

*_*_*_*_* UNTIL NEXT TIME!!! *_*_*_*_*

*edited for correctness