Conversation Between Wave's

* The picture above represents what color their optics are*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*-* That Night in Soundwave's Berthroom (Silentwave's POV) *-*

We both had our visors off and Soundwave was pacing back and forth giving me a lecture while I was sitting at the end of the berth smiling and watching him walk. Then he stopped in front of me. "You shouldn't have done that," Soundwave said in a stern tone.

"What? You expect me to let her make fun of you?" I said while crossing my arms across my chassis.

"Yes."

"YES?? Wha-what kind of answer is that! I stood up for you and you can't even be happy about it?" I said while making the appropriate dramatic gestures with my arms and servos.

"I didn't say I wasn't, but everyone talks about me behind my back. I'm used to it," He said with his arms crossed across his chassis.

"Those slaggers..." I said while looking down and to the right slightly.

"Silentwave, don't go and start a riot because the others make fun of me. What you did was wrong." He said with a frown.

"I got a compliment from Megatron though," I said grinning.

"That's besides the point, Silentwave." He said starting to pace again.

"Then what is the point, exactly?" I said, crossing my arms over my chassis again.

"You can't. Hit. Comrades."

"You've done it. You've thrown Arachnid."

"That was when she wanted to command the ship."

"Oh. Look, I'm sorry, but you have to admit, you don't feel bad about what I did. You just don't want it to happen again." I said watching Soundwave sit next to me.

"Right." We both laughed at that. I ejected Ravage and he layed down between us. Then Soundwave ejected Laserbeak who landed on my helm. We laughed again and I picked up Laserbeak and held him. "It's like our family is coming back together." Soundwave said.

"I know. We just have to take out Megatron and we will take over the universe!!!" I said dramaticly raising my fist.

"You sound like Starscream."

"Uhh, I take it back." We laughed again. "So what did Megatron say about Ravage?"

"He said it would be a good idea if you kept him so he can assist you in battle. He actually seemed pretty happy to see Ravage." Soundwave said petting Ravage. "Starscream just asked how many pets we have."

"Ha, only if he knew." We laughed. Laserbeak then started flying around the room. "Do you do battle a lot?"

"No, I usually stay here." There was a moment of silence.

"Hmm, I wonder..."

"What?"

"What if one day we just started talking, or we retracted our visors while Starscream was talking. I wonder what would happen..."

"That would probably be the only thing that would make Starscream shut up for once. I can see that, Starscream telling one or both of us something and we just retract them. Starscream would either stop and just stare at our faces and be in complete shock, or stop and run away." We both have mental images and start laughing.

"We're never going to do that though, are we?" I said after we stopped laughing.

"No, everyone would know what we look like then. Starscream would tell everyone."

"Or, when we finally do get fed up with Starscream, we could do that and it could be like a warning signal that he's going to die."

"That's something to consider." We laughed again. "Well, I guess we should recharge now. Megatron won't be happy if the only two bots that know how to run the ship are 'sleeping on the job.'" Soundwave said while laying down.

"You're right, night Soundwave. Love you bro." I said while laying down.

"Night Silentwave, love you."

"Night Ravage. Night Laserbeak." Laserbeak flapped his wings and Ravage purred. Soundwave chuckled and we went into a peaceful recharge.

*_*_*_*_* UNTIL NEXT TIME!!! *_*_*_*_*

*edited for correctness.