Data Transfer

*-* Soundwave's Berthroom *-*

We entered the room and Soundy asked me to sit.
"Soundwave, what will I do now....... OH! I know! I can be your assistant!"

"Are you sure? I'll have to ask Megatron first. He might want you to be his assistant. He will probably assume that you are just like me...  Silent... Loyal... And can do almost anything."

"I hope not, Soundwave. I wouldn't want to be that seekers assistant either. What is his name?"

"Starscream. He is the second in command and Megatron's personal pain in the aft"

"Oh, I see. Well then... Wouldn't it have been wiser to choose you for his second in command? It makes sense..."

"I've considered that from time to time, Silentwave... But it is most likely because I don't talk to anyone, I just use recordings."

"Oh... Can you send me some of them to use, Soundy?"

"Actually, I was considering exchanging a lot of my knowledge to you so you won't need to be trained."

"Hmm... Alright."

With that Soundwave and I started to prepare to exchange a large amount of data... Our way...

"Move to sit in front of me," He said, so we were sitting across from each other on the berth. "Give me your servos." Then we touched our forehelms together and our "antenna things" on our helms started to transfer data, which created a type of mist that was only known to split spark twins. It started to float around our "antenna things."

*-* 5 minutes later *-*

The mist like substance started to vanish into the air and we sat back to rest. Soundwave was still holding my servos. The good thing about us was we could exchange large amounts of data in a short amount of time without being overwhelmed too much.

"You okay?" Soundwave asked me.

"Never better." I replied.

"Come over here," Soundwave said and let go of one of my servos to hold me in a sideways hug. "I thought I would never see you again..." Soundwave said while sliding back his pitch black visor. I slid mine back.

"I spent all that time trying to find you and now I see, 'hard work pays off', as the humans say." I said with a slight smile.

"Have you ever considered calling them squishies or fleshlings?"

"No, why?"

"Good. Megatron and most of the other 'cons call them that."

"Do you?" I asked in a whisper.

"No, never came to mind actually, until I heard Megatron call them that. I consider using the right term instead of other names."

"Me too." And with that, Soundwave and I laid on our backs and went to recharge.

*_*_*_*UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!*_*_*_*

*edited for correctness (why are these so badly written but everyone loved this??)