Escape... Now what?

*-* Soundwave *-*

Soundwave was pacing in is room while trying to contact Silentwave. What he didn't know was, that a device was on Silentwave that prevented any kind of internal communication and hid her location. It would take a miracle to get Silentwave back. He prayed to Primus that Silentwave would be unharmed and would come back...

*-* Silentwave *-*

The humans left the room to look over collected data. They thought Silentwave was still in recharge...Wrong... She was awake and aware the humans left. Silentwave tried to find a way to get out of the restrains. That is when she remembered that she still had Ravage! She deployed him. Since she was laying down, he landed on top of her. "Ravage, we don't have a lot of time. Go and destroy the computers so we can leave!" She said. Ravage obeyed and jumped off Silentwave. Ravage tore the computers and systems apart. Ravage ripped the restrains off Silentwave and was called back to her. Silentwave stood and heard the humans coming back. She saw her transformation cog laying on a table and grabbed it. She looked up and saw that the roof had opened. She crawled out the building, jumped off the roof, and landed on the ground. 

Silentwave scanned herself for a tracking device and found none. /...Foolish humans.../ she thought. Humans swarmed out the building. Silentwave downloaded the coordinates of the building and turned to run. The humans deployed about 10 helicopters and 20 vehicles driven by humans agents. Silentwave ran into the woods with the helicopters and vehicles in hot pursuit. While Silentwave was running and dodging trees, bullets, and a couple missles, all 20 vehicles were eventually taken out by trees. Silentwave ran and ran. Then, she stopped took out her weapon and traded shots with the helicopters. The shots disabled them and caused them to crash. She started to run again farther into the woods. She ran for an hour.

*-* One hour later... *-*

She encountered a giant abandoned human barn. She entered the barn and looked around. It looked like it had been untouched for years. She walked to the back and sat down facing the door that she closed after entering. Birds flew out the broken windows and a few rodents escaped through holes in the walls that they made. Silentwave deployed Ravage and retracted her visor. Ravage laid down in Silentwave's lap. "Ravage. If I didn't have you, I would have never escaped. You're the best pet ever." Silentwave said. They traveled a good distance from the building. 100 or more miles. Silentwave looked at her wounds.  She had a few dents and scorch marks. Nothing serious. She sat with Ravage in silence. Ravage fell into recharge after a few minutes of silence. The wind that was ruffling leaves on trees outside, came through the broken windows and a small hole that was in the door of the barn. Silentwave put here visor back on and fell into a light recharge...

*-* At the Autobot base... *-*

"Optimus, there are two cybertronian signals coming from the middle of a forest in California." Ratchet said.

"Smokescreen, Ratchet, come with me to find out if they are a threat. " Optimus said. With that they left through the ground bridge...

*-* Back at the barn *-*

Silentwave ended up going into a deep recharge and so did Ravage. Silentwave forgot to leave a sensor on to track outside activity and stayed in recharge when a ground bridge appeared. Ravage awoke from his recharge and looked toward the door. The door opened and Ravage hissed at Smokescreen who entered first. Optimus came in after him and Ravage stopped because he sensed the matrix that Optimus carried. Ratchet came in after him and closed the door slightly. Ravage stared at them. Optimus knelt and held out a hand. Ravage reluctantly crawled to him and put his helm against Optimus' hand. Optimus had that advantage because of the matrix. "Which one is this Ratchet?" Smokescreen said.

"Silentwave," Ratchet said. At that moment Silentwave started to come out of recharge...

***TO BE CONTINUED...

*edited for correctness.