The Wrath of The Waves is Born

*Note- The Video* It is Soundwave's bossness to music!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soundwave looked down at Silentwave after he watched Megatron walk out the door. Silentwave just kept staring at the now closed door. Soundwave put a servo on Silentwave's shoulder. "You really shouldn't let this get to you, Sy... How many of them could really know?" Soundwave said taking Silentwave's role and was trying to look on the bright side.

"Everybot on this entire ship." Silentwave said. Both of them kept their visors on. Silentwave stood. "I want to know who did this, Soundwave. I don't want them thinking that we are soft and can be taken advantage of." She said looking down at Soundwave. Soundwave looked back at her.

"We can find out, but will not do anything. Megatron said he would take care of it himself." Soundwave said trying to change Silentwave's mind.

"Do you really trust that Megatron will keep our secret? Do you really think that he will delete the video like he said he would? Do you really think that whoever did this hasn't already told the entire ship? Do you REALLY think, that Megatron will 'Handle the matter himself'? Do you Soundwave?" Silentwave said staring Soundwave down. Soundwave kept silent as he looked back at his twin. Then he looked at his monitor that had the surveillance on it.

"We only find out who did this, and that's it. NO going after whoever it was and ruining their life. Understand?" Soundwave said. He watched as Silentwave nodded. Later, he would take back saying 'no going after whoever it was and ruining their life'...

*-* In Boss Mech's Office...*-*

Megatron entered and sat down behind his desk. He was concerned (a little) that Arachnid would receive a visit from Soundwave and Silentwave....Ah, who was he kidding. Of course he wasn't concerned. He would let them do it. That would be Arachnid's punishment for stalking two of his best officers and messing with Soundwave and Silentwave. She would probably never see it coming...

*-* Soundwave and Silentwave *-*

 They looked through the surveillance and watched for anything that would give them a hint to who their stalker was. "Look," Silentwave said pointing to someone with a datapad in their hand standing outside Megatron's office.

"Arachnid," Soundwave said with aggravation. "She did this. Forget what I said earlier. We are going to make her pay." Soundwave said watching Silentwave get excited.

"Alright! We're gonna slag Arachnid!" Silentwave said pumping a fist into the air.

"No, Silentwave," Soundwave said watching Silentwave drop her arm to her side.

"What?" Silentwave said with confusion. Soundwave retracted his visor.

"We're going to fraggin' torture her..." Soundwave said as Silentwave retracted her visor. She had a sly smirk on her face.

"Yeah..." Silentwave said. She liked the idea of watching Arachnid suffer under 'The Wrath of Soundwave and Silentwave'.

******TO BE CONTINUED......

*Edited for correctness