Kidnapped.... : part 2

*-* Traveling... ( Silentwave's POV) *-*

I woke up in chains in a cage on the back of a truck. I looked around and I could see that I was traveling. I tried to locate where I was but nothing was working. I retracted my visor and looked at the sky. It was night. Great. It looked like we were taking back roads to get there. Wherever 'there' is. I saw lots of vehicles in front of the one I was on. I tried to contact Soundwave but that didn't work either. I tried to get the chains off but that failed too. It didn't look like I was going to be getting back to the Nemesis any time soon. /...... Sorry Soundwave...../ I thought. I sat back and watched the stars.

*-* 2 hours later...*-*

We stopped. I put my visor back on and looked around. It looked like we were at some kind of military base. I watched ten humans walk over to me and open the cage. They seemed to think that I was still in recharge. They took the chains off me. I tried to transform but failed. The walls of the cage fell and I stood. Helicopters came and dropped another net on me. The next thing I knew, I was in the air being lowered into a building. I was dropped onto a platform and immediately strapped into place. I struggled and tried to get loose. When that failed, I tried to contact Soundwave again. Failed again. I was then electrocuted multiple times. Everything went black again...

*-* Back at the Nemesis... (Soundwave's POV) *-*

I walked out of the bridge and down the corridor to my room. I entered and sat down on my berth. I tried to contact Silentwave and failed. Her signal was being blocked. /...Scrap.../ I thought / ....Why did it have to be her..../ I then felt the urge to do something I haven't done in eons... Cry...

***TO BE CONTINUED...

*edited for correctness