A day before *COMPLETE MAYHEM*

*-* The next day *-*

Silentwave dragged Soundwave out to the flight deck. She took him all the way out until they stood on the edge.

*Okay. Mind explaining now?* Soundwave said to a happy Silentwave. Silentwave turned around and put her arms out to her sides. *Wait..-* Is all Soundwave said before Silentwave let herself drop. Soundwave watched as she shouted and did multiple flips in the air. Then she disappeared passed the clouds. Soundwave sighed *Primus...* He said before jumping off himself, doing multiple flips and spins. He saw Silentwave after he passed the clouds. She had her limbs spread out and seemed to have slowed down a little. Soundwave angled himself into a dive and caught up to her matching her speed. He spread his limbs to be identical with his sister. Silentwave looked over at him and retracted her visor.

"ISN'T THIS GREAT?!" She shouted. She looked like the happiest cybertronian on the planet right now.

Soundwave kept his visor on but still rolled his optics. He flipped so he was facing up. "You would be wise to consider something, Silentwave." He said in his normal quiet voice, but Silentwave still heard him. 

"LIKE WHAT?"

"Megatron."

"AND?"

"He might be looking for us."

"FRAG MEGATRON! WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE FUN TOO!"

Soundwave paused to think about that. "....Agreed." Soundwave flipped back over and noticed they had a good distance till they would impact with the ground. He shrugged and looked at Silentwave.

"Fiiine." She sighed. She put her visor back on and transformed at the same time as Soundwave. Their form stayed identical until they landed on the ship once again.

Only to be met by the warlord himself. 

******TO BE COUNTINUED......

*Don't worry. I didn't forget about this. This was just a little short chapter to put in place before...

*COMPLETE MAYHEM!*

*edited for correctness