"We Won't Tell Anyone,"

*-* Silentwave *-*

Silentwave slowly came out of recharge and awoke to sensor readings that three more cybertronians entered the room. She opened her optics from behind her visor and saw three Autobots staring back at her. Her dents and scorch marks were visible and were absent-mindedly scanned by Ratchet. Silentwave shifted slightly. Smokescreen's weapon was online and was pointed at the ground. "Smokescreen, offline your weapon," Optimus said. "We will not harm you Silentwave." He said in a calm voice. Silentwave flinched slightly when he said her name. "You appear to be hurt. What happened?" Prime said. She looked at him for a moment. Her parents always said to obey a command by a leader or Prime. She knew that, so did Soundwave. But Soundwave chose to obey only one leader and obeyed only Megatron, so he didn't look like a traitor. He respected the Matrix though. Silentwave also chose to obey only one leader, but made exceptions for Primes. They were connected to Primus. So she chose to obey his command this once. He didn't seem to pose a threat so she showed film.

 The film was of the capture, the humans 'examining' her, and her escape. The film ended at the showing of the barn. "You were captured and examined by humans?" Prime said. Silentwave nodded while looking down. Prime looked at her. "Will you let Ratchet fix your wounds?" He said. Silentwave looked up at Optimus and tilted her helm. Ratchet walked to her and knelt. He began to tend to her wounds. She couldn't believe that an Autobot would be the one to help her. She looked at Prime than Ratchet. She pulled her transformation cog out of subspace. Prime looked at Ratchet, who took it. He set it beside him on the ground and continued working. Silentwave relaxed and petted Ravage who was beside her. "Smokescreen, go search the surrounding area. See if there are any humans hiding out." Prime said to Smokescreen. Smokescreen turned to go outside. Silentwave sighed and looked at Ravage. She felt like she had been defeated. She was tired and confused. She knew that Optimus and Ratchet looked at her expecting her to say something because of the sigh. She didn't care. She just wanted to be with Soundwave. 

"Why do you choose to be with Megatron?" Ratchet asked. Silentwave looked at him, then shrugged. "Is it because of Soundwave?" Ratchet asked. She felt slightly offended that he would accuse her brother of something like that but knew what he was asking. She shook her hand in a 'so-so' or 'kinda' way. She looked back at Ravage. "He didn't force you did he?" Ratchet said unaware that he crossed a line. Silentwave looked back at him and glared at him sharply from behind her visor. She was tense which was enough warning for Ratchet. She shook her helm. Ratchet took that as a 'NO! Why would think that?!' sort of answer. "Okay, he didn't force you," He said. Silentwave relaxed and looked toward the door of the barn."But you stay because he is there?" He asked.  Silentwave considered the question. Wasn't it obvious what the answer was. She sighed. She was going to regret this but was going to do it anyways...

"He's my brother. I can't be his enemy. What kind of sister would I be to turn against my own sibling?" Silentwave said. Ratchet sat stunned as did Optimus who stood. She looked at them. "Please don't tell anyone what I sound like. I'm....You know.....Trusting you. It seems logical to trust a Prime. Soundwave would punt me to Cybertron and back if he found out." Silentwave said. They nodded and Silentwave was tense. 

"We won't tell anyone," Prime said. He smiled. A rare thing for Prime to do toward a Decepticon.

"Good, I just want to get back to Soundwave." Silentwave said with a sigh.

"And you will soon. I removed the devices that prevented communication and location. I just need to install your transformation cog and  you can go back." Ratchet said with a smile.

"Megatron is looking for your base to destroy it. I will say now that your base's location better be Soundwave and Silentwave proof." Silentwave said. Prime nodded. "I respect Primus and the Matrix, Prime. That is the only reason that I told you these things." Prime nodded again and smiled. Smokescreen walked through the door and closed it. 

"I didn't detect any humans Prime. Hopefully there wasn't any trouble while I was gone." Smokescreen said looking at a smiling Prime who was looking at Silentwave. The reason why he was smiling at Silentwave? He would never know...

***TO BE CONTINUED...

*edited for correctness