An Encounter with Knockout

*-* Walking through the Nemesis (Noon) *-*

The weather was nice and the atmosphere and energy around the ship was calm. Earlier in the morning, Soundwave had left to go check the surrounding areas with a few Vehicons and Starscream. This left Silentwave to have some time without her brother. She decided that a walk through the Nemesis would do her processor some good. While on her walk, she stopped outside the Medbay after hearing a groan from inside. She decided to peek in to see what was up.

Knockout was laying on one of the Medberths with an arm draped over his eyes. Silentwave cocked her helm to the side in confusion. She had the thought that maybe he had over worked himself. She walked in to see if she could do anything to help if that was the case.

Silentwave tapped Knockout's thigh to get him to look at her or wake up. He let his arm fall down his face and onto his chest. His optics were closed however. He let out a deep sigh.

"Whoever you are, go away." Knockout said, not moving or opening his optics. He seemed to be upset over something or possibly, as Silentwave originally thought, was over worked. Silentwave tapped his thigh again. Knockout opened his optics and frowned. He just turned over, not realizing it was Silentwave trying to get his attention. Silentwave mentally sighed and walked to the other side of the berth. Knockout had his optics closed again. She poked his face.

Knockout grumbled and finally looked at her. "Sou-.... Silentwave..?" She nodded. "What do you want? Are you injured or something?" He said sitting up.

"-Are you okay?-" Silentwave asked using a recording of Knockout's voice. He sighed.

"I was just resting my optics. I've been hunched over my desk all day going through the medical records of everyone on this sky boat, making sure they're all up to date and accurate." Knockout said rubbing the back of his neck.

Silentwave thought of things that help bots relax.... a massage? It was worth a try she guessed. Silentwave pulled up the word massage? on her visor. Knockout considered it. "You want to give me a massage?" He asked. Silentwave nodded. Knockout had never done anything to annoy her or anything. In fact, she didn't know him that well yet. But she still wanted to help. Because she could. "Alright... How would you like me positioned?" Silentwave motioned for him to sit at the end of the berth so she could stand behind him.

*-* Silentwave's POV *-*

I started to massage Knockout's shoulders. "Mmmm....." He sighed and let his helm go limp. I take it that reaction means I'm good at this and he needed it. /I should do this some time to Soundwave./

*-* Knockout's Thoughts *-*

Why is Silentwave helping me relax? Shouldn't she be working? I can't say I'm not enjoying this. Her delicate servos are a nice change from Breakdown's large ones. He's often rough and if I ask him for any sort of a massage, he's often not very gentle. This is very nice. I appreciate it. I'm not sure if I should tell her that however...

*-* Soundwave's POV *-*

"If only I could one day form an army of clones of myself. I'd be set to take over this ghastly world." Starscream said. We were on our way back to the Nemesis. I mentally sighed. That's when I got a strange feeling that something out of the ordinary was going on with Silentwave. I picked up speed. I just had a gut feeling that something wasn't quite right...

*-* Nemesis Medbay *-*

Knockout was now laying on his stomach groaning/moaning from Silentwave's techniques. Knockout was impressed that Silentwave was so good with her hands. He learned something new about the twin today. A good something. Silentwave was smirking behind her visor for some reason. She wasn't sure why. Maybe she just liked being able to help. Knockout became less tense every time she made a movement across his back.
Silentwave then got curious if she was able to do anything with Knockout's wheel wings. As soon as she stopped massaging and just lightly touched one, Knockout's optics went wide and he flipped over.

"Umm.... Thank you for the massage Silentwave, I didn't realize how much I needed it." Knockout said kinda quickly. Silentwave looked at him and sat down on the berth next to his legs. She popped a question mark up on her visor. Knockout looked down and.... blushed?.. a little bit. "...They're.... sensitive..." He said hesitantly. Silentwave leaned back a little. That's when they heard someone tapping their ped at the door.

*-* Soundwave *-*

Instead of messaging Silentwave or making any attempt to contact her, I kept quiet and made my way around the ship til I heard someone... moan? in the Medbay, as I was just starting to approach it. I walked to the door quietly and saw... a strange sight.
Silentwave was about massaging Knockout. Knockout had his optics closed and seemed to be enjoying it quite a bit. That is... until Silentwave tried to touch one of his wings.

Knockout didn't seem to notice I was standing in the doorway when he turned over to sit up. I put my servos on my hip assemblies and started to tap my ped. Both of them looked over pretty quick.

*-* Knockout and Silentwave *-*

They both started blushing a little knowing that they've been "caught." Soundwave didn't look too happy by what he was seeing. Having never been in that type of situation, Knockout was left with his mouth partly opened like he was going to say something, but he said nothing. Silentwave looked at him and shrugged. She patted his thigh and got up to talk to her seemingly unimpressed brother.

****** To be Continued.....

This is kind of a "test" chapter. I'm curious to see the feedback from this. So please do comment your thoughts, feelings, concerns, etc.

I wrote this a while ago. I was very hesitant to publish. But I've had a kick in the butt. So here ya go. Sorry it took so long. 😅