Assistant

*-* Soundwave's Berthroom *-*

"Silentwave. Get up..."

"Soundwave? What am I going to do?"

"That's what we're going to find out today."

*-* In the Corridor (hallway) *-*

"Did you see what happened to Soundwave yesterday?" a vehicon soldier said.

"Yeah, speaking of Soundwave, here he comes now..." Steve, another vehicon said. Soundwave passed them with Silentwave in tow. "Did you see that! There is two of him now!"

"Thank Primus it wasn't just me..."

Soundwave and Silentwave looked serious, but inside they were laughing like crazy...

*-* The Bridge *-* (Silentwave's POV)

We entered the Bridge and walked up to Megatron. "Soundwave what have you come to ask me? ............... Hold on... Which one of you is Soundwave?" Megatron asked. Soundwave raised his long arm. "Okay, Soundwave is taller and bigger," Megatron stated. "You look more like a femme." He said gesturing to me. " What is your name?"

"Designation: Silentwave." Soundwave said. "Inquiry: What is Silentwave's station to be." Soundwave asked. I looked over at Soundwave then up to Megatron.

"Well, Silentwave can be your assistant or try to work with the Vehicons, who will probably want you to speak and answer questions..." Megatron said. I grabbed Soundwave's servo.

"That's what I thought," Megatron said, "Well get to work." Soundwave lead me to his station which was at the front of the room.

*-* Over Soundwave and Silentwave's Sparkbond *-*

*So, what do you have to do?* I asked.

*Well, I have a stack of data pads to do. I still need to work on trying to locate the autobot base and I need to check the ships systems and make sure there are no problems.*

*Well, let's get to work. Why don't I do the data pads while you check the ships systems and then we can both look for the Autobot base*

*Deal*

*-* Later, looking for the base... *-*

*Is that it?* I asked.

*No, but that is an energon mine.* Soundwave turned around and tapped on Starscream's shoulder. He just so happened to be a couple steps away watching the Vehicons work.

"What is it Soundwave?" Starscream said in his irritating voice. "An energon mine... I shall tell Lord Megatron."

*-* Internal Comm System *-*

:Lord Megatron, Soundwave has found an energon mine. Who do you wish to send to investigate?:

:Send Soundwave and Silentwave. They've been working for a while and it will give Silentwave a chance to transform.:

:Affirmative. Starscream out.:

*-* Bridge *-*

"Soundwave... Silentwave... Our Lord wishes for you two to investigate the mine yourselves." Starcream said with a grin. Soundwave and I looked at each other. Soundwave shrugged and made a ground bridge. We both walked through...

*_*_*_*_* UNTIL NEXT TIME *_*_*_*_*

*edited for correctness. (These are awful XD. You're all troopers for reading these as they were.)