What the Frag?

***Video Note...

I like this song..."May we all" by: Florida Georgia Line

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*-* Twins (Silentwave's POV) *-*

We landed on the flight deck of the Nemesis. Soundwave looked at me and nodded. I would take his place at the main computer terminal. He, on the other hand, would track our prey...

*-* Tracking (Soundwave's POV) *-*

I walked through the corridors of the Nemesis acting normal. I passed various Vechicons while I made my way through the giant warship. I was having difficulty finding Arachnid. /Maybe she finally left/ I thought, /That would be a miracle./ I tried to think of where she would be. /Maybe she went to her room./ So, I made my way there.

*-* Arachnid *-*

I don't know what just happened, but I had to prove to Megatron that I wasn't lying about them being able to speak. I had to prove it to everyone. I don't know why they hide, but I have had just about enough of them hiding. They need to open up. Maybe... Just maybe..... I can find some information about them in their room! *Evil laughter*

(Author's note: I don't know why I'm making Arachnid act like an insane cybertronian. It's just fun...)

*-* Soundwave *-*

I passed my own room as I walked to Arachnid's. I noticed that something didn't look right which made me stop in my tracks. I looked at the door. It was slightly open. /What the frag?/ I thought. I opened the door...

*-* Arachnid *-*

I had basically destroyed Soundwave's room by now. I just had to find something that would back up my words. That's when I heard the door open.

*-* The scene of the crime *-*

Soundwave entered his room to find destruction. He looked around taking it all in and found an Arachnid halfway under his berth(bed). He stood there and waited for Arachnid to come out from under his berth. Arachnid sat up. " Heh, S-Soundwave... I, uh... Well, you see..." Arachnid stumbled over her words. Soundwave crossed his arms across his chassis. "I was, uh, trying to, find something, t-that just so happened t-to be in heerre..." Not caring what more she had to say, Soundwave retracted his tentacles and electrocuted Arachnid. He wrapped a tentacle around Arachnid's neck and carried her out of his room. Before he left he took a picture of what his room looked like to show Megatron.

*-* The Bridge *-*

Soundwave entered the room and threw Arachnid onto the ground.  She was awake now and aware of what was happening. Megatron and Silentwave turned around. *What happened, now?* Silentwave asked her frustrated brother.

*She sabotaged our quarters.* Soundwave said with irritation. Silentwave nodded. Megatron looked at Arachnid then Soundwave.

"Now what did she do?" Megatron said with a sigh. He was really getting irritated with Arachnid bothering the two. Soundwave pulled up the picture of their room on his visor. Megatron looked at the picture and shook his head. "Arachnid!" Arachnid jumped to her peds (feet).  "You are to be on patrol from now till next week! Maybe then you will learn a lesson!" Megatron shouted with growing rage. Arachnid straightened.

"Yes Lord Megatron!" Then she left. Soundwave immediately deflated like a balloon with relief. So did Silentwave. Megatron noticed. 

"You two really don't like her do you?" Soundwave shook his helm. Silentwave messed up and did something else.

"No one likes her." Soundwave's helm shot up to look at his sister. Silentwave covered her visor where her mouth would be. She looked at Megatron with alarm. Megatron, after recovering from his shock, just laughed.

******TO BE CONTINUED......

(I wanted this up yesterday but my mom wanted me to get off the internet early. :( )

*edited for correctness