~Let The Truth Be Told~

They walked through the ground bridge and saw Megatron waiting. "Come with me, you two." Megatron said. He started to walk away. Soundwave and Silentwave looked at each other. Silentwave shrugged and they started to follow Megatron. They entered Megatron's office. Megaton sat down behind his desk and gestured for them to sit. "Silentwave, do you have a video of what happened?" Megatron asked. Silentwave nodded and played the video. The video started when she landed in the forest and ended when she sat down in the barn. "Did anything else happen?" Megatron asked Silentwave. Silentwave considered the Autobots for a moment then shook her head 'no.' Megaton sat back and considered how Silentwave took a moment to think about something. Soundwave and Silentwave never usually take time to think. They already know usually. He thought. He put his elbow on the arm rest of his chair and put his helm into his servo. Thinking. Silentwave started to feel uneasy.

*I highly doubt Megatron would punish you. I know there is something you're holding back.* Soundwave said while staring at the back wall. Silentwave looked over at him. Soundwave continued to stare at the back wall. Silentwave's optics narrowed behind her visor. She looked away from him and back to Megatron. Megatron was still staring at her. So, she decided to cock her helm to the side. Megatron noted the motion and rolled his optics.

 "Are you sure there is nothing else you want to tell me?" Megatron said to Silentwave. Silentwave shook her helm frantically, eager to leave. "Alright, you may leave." Megatron said. She is hiding something. Megatron thought. I will let this one go. Soundwave and Silentwave stood and walked out the door. On the way back to Soundwave's Berthroom, they passed a rather eager Arachnid. She nodded to them but they ignored her. Like always. They kept walking until they reached the berthroom. They entered and sat down in their usual spots they sat in when they had a conversation. Soundwave on the side of the berth(bed) and Silentwave in front of him in a swivel chair. They both retracted their visors' at the same time. They stared at each other for a second.

"Spill." Soundwave said. Silentwave smirked.

"I thought you'd never ask." Soundwave just smiled.

*-* Meanwhile in Boss Mechs Office *-*

He heard a knock and looked up. "Enter, Arachnid." Megatron said. She came in.

"Lord Megatron," She said while bowing, "I come with answers." Arachnid said, handing him a data wafer.

"And what questions is this going to answer Arachnid?" Megatron asked while outing the data wafer into the datapad that he had in his massive servo.

"Many." Is all she gave for an answer as Megatron started the video of the exchange between Soundwave and Silentwave.

*-* Soundwave and Silentwave *-*

Silentwave showed Soundwave film of what she 'wanted' him to see. Soundwave just stared at her after she retracted her visor. Silentwave stared back at him. Soundwave narrowed his optics and Silentwave got worried. She knew Soundwave was totally loyal to Megatron. But she was his sister. His twin sister. How could he tell Megatron that his sister was speaking to the Autobots and not her own leader. He couldn't. So he wouldn't. He had no idea how Megatron would react. He could possibly banish his sister from the Nemesis, or never trust her or him ever again. Both those consequences were horrible. Soundwave stopped narrowing his optics at Silentwave. He looked up at the door then looked at his monitor that had the surveillance on it. he looked at the one screen that showed the hallway outside his room. Megatron was coming toward their berthroom. Soundwave retracted his visor so it was back on his face. Silentwave did the same and swiveled around in her chair to face the door. Just then there was a knock at the door.

*-* Earlier In Megatron's Office...*-*

"For once, Arachnid, I am speechless." Megatron said after finishing watching the video. He had an expression of disbelieve on his face plates.

"You need not say anything, my dear Lord Megatron. Perhaps a small promotion would be adequate?" Arachnid said. She tensed as Megatron's facial expression turned from disbelieve, to anger.

"You and everyone else on this ship will never get a promotion, if you cannot simply complete the task of bringing me an Autobot carcass!!!" Megatron said with anger and fire in his optics as he slammed his fist on the table.

"Forgive me, Lord Megatron, for assuming a video with unknown information about two of your officers would give me such a chance at something like that." Arachnid quickly said while cowering. Megatron's optics narrowed at her.

"Get out of my sight." Megatron said with a dark and menacing tone. Arachnid turned and quickly left her master. Megatron sat back and considered the video he had just watched. Soundwave had a face and so did his sister. He and his sister also had emotions. Wise of them to act so professional in front of him and other Decepticons. Megatron thought. I must have a talk with them...

*-* In The (slightly scary) Present...*-*

Soundwave remotely opened the door to see his master standing in the doorway with a datapad. As Soundwave was about to motion to the datapad, Silentwave beat him to questioning anything as she cocked her helm to the side. Megatron stepped the rest of the rest of the way through the door and closed the door behind him. He handed the datapad to Silentwave. Soundwave looked at Megatron who looked a little worried. That's a first, He thought. He looked over Silentwave's shoulder to watch the video as she played it.

After the video was over, they were all silent. Fortunately, Soundwave and Silentwave found out that their voices could not be heard in the video. Thank Primus. But, their faces had been seen. By their worst enemy (other than Starscream) on this ship, and by their leader. Their master. Lord Megatron. MEGATRON. Meg. A. Tron. M.E.G.A.T.R.O.N.

Megatron took the datapad from a slumping Silentwave. She didn't look up. Soundwave looked at Megatron.

"I wanted to show you before I delete this." Megatron said with what sounded like sympathy. Silentwave's helm shot up to stare at Megatron. Megatron looked down at her. "You are probably wondering who took this video?" Megatron said as he watched them both nod at the same time. "You will have to continue wondering, because I don't want you two going after the one who did this." Soundwave understood, but Silentwave was silently angry and confused. She wanted to know who did this, so she could get her servos on them. "Don't let this bother you. I will handle the matter myself." With that, Megatron made his way out the door and back to his office. Leaving an angry and confused Silentwave to stare at the now empty space.

***TO BE CONTINUED...

+Sorry it took so long to update. I had lot's of presentations and my first test at school. Also lot's of homework. Lot's and lot's of homework...

*edited for hopefully correctness