Soundwave and Silentwave

*Soundwave and Silentwave*

They walked down the corridor to their berthroom. When they entered, Silentwave was introduced to the real destruction to their room. "What...The FRAG, DID SHE DO!" Silentwave said with anger. Their room was destroyed. And by destroyed, I mean you would think it was a storage unit and not someone's actual living quarters. Silentwave hit her helm against the closed door, "Frag. ing. slag. her!" Silentwave was really raging. Soundwave watched her with his helm tilted to the side. He was confused. Why was his sister hurting herself? Silentwave turned around and looked at her confused brother. "What?" Silentwave said.

Soundwave inquired, "Why were you doing that?"

Silentwave smirked, "You need to get out more dear brother of mine."

"Really? You think?," Soundwave said sarcasticly, "Well maybe I could if I wasn't stuck in this slagging piece of metal, taking care of everything!" Silentwave stood silently watching her brother cool back down.

"Take a chill pill, Soundy." Silentwave said while starting to pick up stuff.

"Take a what?" Soundwave said while following his sister around the room, "You know, I'm really starting to think you have a virus or something."

"Keep thinking that."

"Why?"

"Are you going to help me clean or are you going to ask me more questions?"

"...."

" Soundwave..."

" Okay, okay. I'll help."

"*Sigh*"

(Cleaning continues for a while in silence.)

"Soundwave?"

"What?" He said while crawling on the floor.

"Do we get vacations?"

Soundwave stopped cleaning and sat up. "Are you really asking that question? This is another joke right?"

Silentwave looked at him blankly, "I'm serious."

Soundwave considered her expression. "... No... We don't get vacations..." He said carefully.

Silentwave slumped. "...We should..." She muttered.

"Maybe.... It would be nice. But, as everyone knows, Megatron isn't exactly nice."

".....Yeah.... Soundwave?"

"What?" He said from under the berth.

"Umm..... Have you... uh... ever considered becoming an Autobot?" Silentwave asked with reluctance.

Soundwave hit his helm on the bottom of the berth. "What? Why would I do that?" He said while removing himself from under the berth. He sat on the floor with his legs crossed and rubbed his helm with his servo.

"You heard me. Have you? I'm asking you seriously Soundwave. Not as a joke. Besides you can tell me. I'm not Megatron." Silentwave said with a smirk.

Soundwave looked at her. He sighed, "I have given it some thought." He said simply.

Silentwave walked over to Soundwave, kneeled, and put a servo on his shoulder. "I think you should give it a little more thought..."

******TO BE CONTINUED......

NOTE: I have had a random thought and I would like y'all to give me feedback. I was thinking about making a story that would be connected to this. It would be about Soundwave and Silentwave as sparklings and will include their genitors (parents).

There's only one problem.

I need names for their genitors.

So I need suggestions.

Also, if you (the reader) want to see Soundwave and Silentwave do something random, don't hesitate to tell me what it is. (SERIOUSLY IT COULD BE ANYTHING! I DON'T CARE! It could be the mannequin challenge for all I care!)((And no I'm not stuck, if that's what you were thinking...))

BUT REALLY! I NEED FEEDBACK FOR THE SPINOFF STORY!

*edited for correctness