The Fight

*-* (Silentwave's POV) At the scene... *-*

We transformed and landed with a thud. "Whoa, I was right! Two Soundwave's!" Smokescreen said jumping back.

*Well, thanks jumpy,* I said unleashing Ravage.

"A cat?!" Smokescreen said. Ravage shot at Arcee and kept up with Arcee's reflex's and tackled her to the ground. Ravage started to claw at her. Soundwave was in battle with Smokescreen. I used a weapon I found on Cybertron. It had bullets that electrocuted you until they fell off. I shot Smokescreen and he fell to the ground. Then, I shot Arcee. Ravage came back and Laserbeak, still filming, came down to show the two bots on the ground. As soon as Smokescreen started to get up Soundwave used his tentacles to electrocute him more. He fell again. Arcee started to move and I thought, ' Why not use groundbridges?'

I made Arcee fall through a groundbridge that I made. I then made another one that was 20 feet above the previous one. She fell through it and disappeared through the bottom one and reappeared through the top one. Laserbeak came over and showed her flying through the bridges. I looked at Laserbeak and nodded and crossed my arms over my chassis. She was gaining speed. I decided she was going fast enough and waited till she went through the bottom bridge and took it away. She went through the top one going '70 miles an hour' and landed on the ground. Hard.

"Leave them. Return before they send back up." Megatron said. Soundwave reattached Laserbeak and made a groundbridge. Soundwave walked through and I followed with Ravage. It was dead silent in the Bridge. Megatron walked up to us. He put a massive servo on Soundwave's shoulder and then put his other servo on my shoulder. "Nice job you two. You have proved yourself to me, Silentwave. I should put you two into battle more often." Megatron said with a smile. We looked at each other. Then we looked back at Megatron and nodded in unison. Megatron chuckled and stepped back. We now walked through the crowd that was filled with nodding helms and a few verbal compliments. We walked through the corridor and entered Soundwave's quarters (berthroom).

We retracted our visors after the door closed. Ravage jumped up onto the berth beside Soundwave and I sat on a chair in front of him. I stared at Soundwave, who was petting Ravage. Then he turned his helm to stare back. I put my elbows on my knees and put my helm in my servos staring at Soundwave. Soundwave smiled and shook his helm at me. I smiled back. "I can't believe you didn't play fighting music." Soundwave said quietly. I sat back looked at the ceiling and then back at Soundwave.

"I was going to play a remix of the Jaws theme, but I thought you would tell me to stop again." I said smirking.

"I probably would have," Soundwave said, "Where did you get the weapon at?"

"Cybertron. Found it," I said looking at the ceiling again.

"Of course... You found it? Where?"

"I found it on the ground near a battle field."

"Oh...Okay," Soundwave said without sarcasm.

"Do you have a weapon?" I said looking back at Soundwave.

"I do. It makes Soundwaves," He said showing it to me.

"Nice, you know I would have made a joke about it if it wasn't small?"

" Yep," He said,"you would have said,' You mean it makes clones?'" He said trying to sound like me. I laughed.

"Nice impression. It could have been better though." I said smiling. Soundwave just shrugged.

*_*_*_*_* UNTIL NEXT TIME!!! *_*_*_*_*

*The part with Arcee flying through the groundbridges I got from another story that was about Soundwave. It is called, " Soundwave's Life On The Nemesis," It is one of my favorite stories to read!!!

*edited for correctness