A Short Note and Hello

Hi! So, I'm going through and editing everything, if I haven't said that already. I'm fixing my God awful writing. Idk how you all could read what I wrote! Thank you all again for your positive feedback. I really do love this book. I want to continue so bad... I think for now, I might start some shorts. Like little chapters of Silentwave and Soundwave keeping up with memes and being dorks.

If you're all up for it, let me know! I would be happy to start something like that so y'all have some Silentwave and Soundwave to read!

I love you all that read and really appreciate your comments!

And now a note from Silentwave herself...

-----------------------------------------------
*-*In the Berthroom*-*

Silentwave: *Whispers* "...... Listen guys..... *Looks outside door and closes it quick* ... I don't have much time to say this because Soundwave is coming back in a minute...."

"I THINK I HAVE A GOOD PLAN!"

"Now, I've been lookin at the humans (that's you guys) internet, social media and memes.... It's quite funny to see. Especially the Carol Baskins songs. They have me on the floor laughing!"

"I'm thinking of getting Soundwave a robotic tiger... like a big one....
He can't know though..."
*gets frantic after hearing footsteps in the corridor*
EEP, HE'S COMING BACK!
I LOVE YOU ALL AND YOUR MEMES!

Soundwave: "What are you doing?"

Silentwave: "NOTHING! GIRL THINGS! GO AWAY NASTY BOY! *hisses*"

Soundwave: What the actual frag....

-------------------------------------------------------

>>>>>> Until Next Time! (I think I'm a little rusty at this 😅)