Prologue

Ruthless, savage, destructive, killing machine. That's what you were. You were at the top, best of the best.

You're like a alpha, so fearless and powerful. You can kill a person whiten seconds. You were quick, intelligent, and dangerous. Training your whole life, becoming a remorseless assassin.

Taking down anyone that came in your way, killing them if it came down to it.

You were skillful, powerful, and unpredictable. Fearless, taking on any challenge that came your way.

You were a sly, scheming, murderous, killing machine.

You were a strong-willed, devious woman. Doing things that were right, even if it meant taking down people.

You were a secret wepond although, but if no one could get the job right, you were sent out to complete the mission.

You were a deadly wepond, rasied to be a ruthless killer, and that's exactly what you are.

You were a destructive killing machine.

~~~~~

You were in the training room, using your skills to become a better assassin. You were at the top, being the best out of everyone else.

With your skillful manor, you can take do anyone down whiten seconds. You trained hard, to become better even if you were already the best.

As you trained, a man came into the training area, interrupting your training session.

"Sorry miss for interrupting, but you were called down to the lab immediately."

You gave a sharp nod as you took your water and headed towards the lab. Once you arrived, you walked in seeing your creator's back facing your direction.

You fixed your posture standing straight, hands locked behind your back, and face stoic, respecting your creator.

"Well, nice to see you. I have a very special, and important mission for you."

Your creator turned and faced you, with a dark gleam in their eyes, that reflected the darkness in their soul.

"This mission you will be completing alone. This mission is very important. I need the very best, so I thought that you could complete this mission. Are you willing to?"

It wasn't really a question, it was more of an order, a demand.

You gave a sharp nod, not speaking unless you were ordered to.

"Good. You will be eliminating an old friend of mine," your creator spoke, circling around you.

It was as if a predator was circling their prey, waiting for the perfect moment to pounce and sink their teeth into its flesh, waiting to be devoured.

You stayed still, not moving a muscle, as if you were a deer frozen in the middle of a highway.

"If you do not complete this mission, you will suffer many consequences. You will go through this mission with ease, and without no hesitation whatsoever, understand?"

You gave another sharp nod, not averting your eyes anywhere, but straight ahead.

"You will be leaving in three days prior. I'm counting on you, to get the job done. This is what you live for, this is what you trained for."

Your creator then walked forward, with their back towards you, as they strode over to their desk.

"Do you have any questions?" your creator asked, pulling out a folder.

"Who will I be eliminating?"

Your creator twisted around and smirked deviously, walking back towards you, handing you a folder.

"The Davenports."