Under Siege

- Chapter Nine -

You were sitting at the cyber desk, reading as you heard he Hydra-loop door opened. When you glanced up, you saw Perry with a girl by her side.

"Welcome to Perry's Paradise Resort!" Perry greeted, quite loudly, "Don't worry about your bags, one of the robot Bell Hops will get them," Perry clapped her hands, as Adam ran over.

"Aw, yeah. Suitcase SLED!" Adam yelled, going onto the suitcase and sliding away.

"You remember my sweet niece Kerry," Perry spoke, as she walked over to Chase and Bree.

"No, but would your evil niece Kerry like to introduce us?" Bree asked, stepping closer to Perry who just smiled.

"She's staying for the weekend, give her a room with a view. Here you go," Perry stated, handing Chase a piece of paper.

"This is money from a board game," Chase deadpanned.

"And there's plenty of more where that came from," Perry said to him.

"Don't worry, I won't be a bother. You won't even know I'm here! I just want to spend some quality time with my favorite Aunt Terry," Kerry smiled, hugging Perry.

You could sense that Kerry wasn't as sweet as she introduced herself. You had great sense of judgment, and Bree ranted off to you, and showed you what Kerry had done in the past. This weekend was going to be interesting.

"Well, I have been accused for being fun, and of identity theft," Perry smiled, catching you a bit surprised. Being fun? and identity theft? Perry had some serious problems.

"You're not fooling us, Kerry. You act all nice until your aunt's gone. Then you go off and trip roller skaters, and sell ice packs to the injured," Chase explained.

"My sweet niece would never do that. Everyone knows that the roller rink in my turf!" Perry stated, threatening.

Then you spotted Douglas walking by, with Leo behind.

"Dougie!" Perry hugged Douglas and turned to talk to Kerry, "Kerry, I would like you to meet your future uncle, Douglas."

"I heard so much about you. You're the one obsessed with my aunt," Kerry shook Douglas' hand.

"Yeah, she is a uh, handsome woman," Douglas gestured, awkwardly. Well this was going to be interesting, seeing Douglas play along.

"Settle down Romeo, they're kids here," Perry chuckled, making you scrunch your nose in disgust, "C'mon, help me get her room ready," Perry stated, as she walked away.

"Be right there!" Douglas commented, before running away to who knows where.

"So, this is the monster who owned you two last year?" Leo asked, walking over to Bree and Chase, "What did she do, Not invite you to her tea party?" Leo laughed, as Kerry did also until she had a evil look in her eye.

"Keep talking and I'll snap those little twigs you call arms," Kerry threatened.

"Woah, woah, woah, these are bionic twigs," Leo informed, as Kerry looked like she wasn't buying any of it, "Well, this one. From here, down," Leo gestured, from his elbow to his fingers.

"So, what's your game, Kerry? Why are you really here?" Bree asked.

"Gotta lay low till the heat blows over. Got sloppy on my last job back at the Creek," Kerry explained.

"What did you do this time?" Chase asked, as if it were normal.

"Till the witness wakes up, nothing. Just stay out of my way, and I'll stay out yours," Kerry walked away.