Churros, Sneaking out, and Punishments

- Chapter Six -

It was lunch and as everyone sat and ate, you were trying to hack into the security system once again. As you were typing, Spin came and sat across from you, eating his lunch.

"What are you working on?" Spin asked curiously, as he ate.

"Nothing much," you lied, as you shut down the laptop and closed it.

"Aren't you hungry?" he asked, as he sipped his water.

"No, I'm not hungry," you replied, as you looked around.

You were, in-fact hungry. You didn't want to eat the food though, you were craving something, and that something was a churro.

"Oh, please. You must be hungry, why don't you eat?" Leo asked, sitting at the table.

"I don't want to eat the food here," you answered.

"Are you craving something?" Spin asked curiously.

"A churro," you stated.

Spin looked at you confused, not knowing what it was, as Leo shook his head.

"Good luck with that. There's no way you can get one, unless you go to the mainland," Leo explained, peaking your interest.

"Could we go?" you asked, as Leo shook his head.

"Nope. None of us are allowed to leave. We're stuck on the island."

You sighed as you saw Chase walk by.

"Chase, do you think I can get a churro from the mainland?" you asked.

"Sure, I can take you there!"

"Really?"

"No," Chase deadpanned.

You glared at him, as he continued to speak.

"Rules are rules, we're not allowed to leave to the mainland, so good luck getting your churro," Chase smiled, as he walked off.

'Don't worry, I will,' you thought with your lip slightly twitched upwards.

~~~~~

Later on that night, while everyone was asleep, you quietly left your dorm. You walked out to the Hydra-loop area, making your way to the Hydra-loop.

You pulled out your clock locket from your pocket, flipping it open, reading the time. It was eleven-thirty. It was small, barely bigger then your thumb. It was gold, and simple, yet elegant that had swirls casted on it beautifully.

You were dressed in black, from head-to-toe, blending into the darkness, incase if you were able to get caught. You walked towards the Hydra-loop, with out making a sound, leaving dead silence to fill the air. Training your whole life does have its perks.

Right when you were about to press the button, you heard a voice.

"Going somewhere?"

You twisted around to see Leo with his arms crossed.

"Damn it, Leo. What are you doing here?" you asked harshly.

"I can say the same, what are you doing here?" Leo asked.

"Going to the mainland," you bluntly replied, not even lying to him.

"Why? To get your churro?" he asked.

"Yes, now if you'll excuse me, I will be leaving. Now go away," you shooed.

Right when you were going to press the button, Leo spoke making you halt.