Ultimate Tailgate Challenge

- Chapter Twenty-seven -

Today Mr. Davenport had given everyone the day off, to which you were highly grateful for. As you, Leo, and Bree walked into the Hydra-loop area, Tasha came out of the Hydra-loop with a smile plastered on her face.

"Hey, guys, I've got some exciting news," Tasha announced. "I got us all tickets to the big college football game this weekend at my alma mater." She the began to chant, "Go, Pioneers! Whoo!"

You rose a brow as Adam spoke, "Trust me, guys, it wasn't much better from back here."

"Football? Pass," Mr. Davenport commented.

"You're going," Tasha stated, well more demanded.

"Honey, if you wanted a sports guy, you should've married one," Mr. Davenport explained.

"Excuse me?" Tasha asked, as he placed her hand on her hip.

"I mean, please don't leave me. I'll go," Mr. Davenport stated nervously.

"I can't believe I'm gonna have a real-life college experience," Bree smiled. "Ooh, I wanna be like those kids on Tv who paint their faces and scream into the camera."

"Bree, please do not embarrass us," Chase stated. "Everyone knows that the proper way to enjoy a sporting event is to clap politely, not hoot and hollar like a buffoon."

As on cue, Perry came in hooting and hollaring. "Whoo, go, Tech! She's at the ten, the five, touchdown Vikings!"

Perry yelled in a frenzy as Mr. Davenport walked forward. "You went to Mission Creek Tech?"

"Best twelve years of my life," Perry smiled. "And I was on the football team."

"No way. They let girls play back then?" Bree asked Perry.

"Nope. Had to grow a mustache amd say I was Tom form Ohio," Perry explained as she looked at Tasha's Pioneer sweatshirt. "Ugh, Pioneers? I knew there was a reason I never liked you. You went to my rival school."

"Oh, yeah. State's takin' Tech down," Tasha pointed downwards.

"In your dreams. I just wish I could be there to see it. The game's been sold out for weeks," Perry explained.

"You should talk to Tash--"

"No, she shouldn't," Mr. Davenport cut Adam off as he pushed Adam out of the room.

"Do you have tickets?" Perry asked Tasha.

"Uh...no," Tasha replied.

"Good. Because I know, if you did, you'd invite your bestie Terry. Right?" Perry asked, pressing herself closer to Tasha.

"Did she say bestie or beastie?" Leo asked, as you shrugged in response.

"You just said you didn't like me," Tasha pointed out.

"I've grown as a person since then. Come here!" Perry stated, as she hugged Tasha. "Don't fight it. Like me back."

"That's sure is some sight to see," you commented as Leo, Bree, and Chase nodded in agreement.