Spike vs. Spikette vs. Lucy

- Chapter Fifteen -

As you, Leo, and the Davenport siblings walked down the hall, you could hear Douglas yelling; next! You rose a brow in confusion as you all walked into the Hydra-loop area, to see Douglas scanning the students' necks.

"What's up, Douglas? Doing a price check on the bionic kids?" Leo asked, as Douglas smiled.

"Ooh, I wonder how much I'm worth," Adam wondered.

"Well, we can sell your parts and find out," Chase offered smiling.

"Alright, well, just don't sell the part that does this," Adam stated, hitting Chase's shoulder.

"OW?!" Chase exclaimed, rubbing his arm as Douglas began speaking, "I'm just cataloging everyone's abilities."

"Ooh, count me in," Adam added.

"Adam, we already know what your abilities are," Bree replied.

"Ugh, okay, you got me. I just really like waiting in lines," Adam smiled, as he cut in line.

"In addition to the bionics we know they have, Krane also gave them a lot of weird hidden abilities. I'm just trying to get a grip on what we're dealing with," Douglas explained.

"What does that guy have?" you asked, motioning to the guy with red hands.

"Check it out," Douglas smiled, as he grabbed a raw patty, "Oh, no! My lunch is undercooked. Oh, Thermo hands!"

Douglas waved Thermo hands over as he placed he raw patty onto his hands, causing it to sizzle. A moment later, Thermo hands held up his hand, revealing a cooked patty.

"Why, thank you," Douglas smiled as Adam spoke, "Sweet ability, dude."

Adam gave a high five to Thermo hands, only to burn his hand, "Ow, hot. Hot! Hot! Ooh, hey those things are dangerous."

"Try it again, I'm sure they've cooled down," Bree shrugged.

"Oh, no, I'm not falling for that. I got her," Adam smiled, high fiving Thermo hands and burning his hands again, "OW!" he exclaimed, walking away.

"Hey, [Name], come here," Douglas motioned you over.

"Why? You already know my abilities and remember, I wasn't made by Krane," you stated, crossing your arms.

"Just get over here," Douglas stated.

"No thank you," you shook your head.

"Listen to Uncle Dougie," Adam said, pushing you backwards as Douglas scanned your neck.

"There. Now that wasn't so hard was it?" Douglas asked smugly, as you shot the man a glare.

~~~~~

You sat with Bree and Chase, eating lunch as Douglas walked in, "You!" Douglas exclaimed, pointing a finger at you.

"Me!" you mocked back, using the same tone as Douglas.

"You're a liar!" Douglas stalked towards you.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," you lied smoothly.

"Yes you do. Hey, Chase you are not going to believe this. Another student has the commando app," Douglas informed, as you kept sipping your water, praying that Douglas would keep his mouth shut.

"What? I thought I was the only one with the app," Chase pointed to himself.

"Yeah, you're not that special," Douglas patted Chase's shoulder, as Chase looked at Bree.